Chapter 1 - The date

" Ringgg....!!!" the school bell rang. It was finally the end of the day and you were excited to have lunch with Kookie aka Jungkook, your bestie.

You quickly packed your bag and went to the school main gate to wait for him.

After what seemed like forever, he finally came and you two went to the nearby restaurant to eat.

After having lunch, Jungkook confessed to you and asked you to tell him the answer in two days at your favourite cafe.

When Jungkook said that, your heart started pounding as you never knew that he would ask you out.

When you got home you rushed to your room ignoring your moms greeting and screamed in your pillows. Curious about what was wrong with her daughter your mom opened your door only to find you lying on the bed flapping your legs in the air.

Two days later......

You thought to yourself 'what should i wear'

You chose the nicest outfit you could find.

As y/n walked down the stairs, your parents gasped and commented on how pretty you looked compared to other days and you blushed at their comment

As y/n walked down the stairs, your parents gasped and commented on how pretty you looked compared to other days and you blushed at their comment. Since your parents were going out as well, they decided to drop you off at the cafe.

With every metre that they were getting close to the cafe y/n's heart thumped even louder, y/n couldnt wait to see jungkook. She thought of all the couple things they could do together until.....

*CRASH*