Chapter 4 - Who are you?

JK.P.O.V

"Yes, yes okay doctor I got it." I nodded quickly.

"Wait...WHAT???!!!" I shouted. I could see the doctor jump at my shouts.

"Please ca...calm down sir..." The doctor said anxiously. But I couldn't, of course I couldn't y/n had lost her memory. What if she forgot her studies? What if she forgot who she really was? Wh..what if she forgot me...?

No...NO!! IM her best-friend, I WAS GONNA BE HER BF! She wont forget me surely.....right?

"Doctor, when will she wake up?? I stuttered..

"Soon maybe in an hour?"

Y.P.O.V

"Wait...where a- Oww...." I groaned in pain. What happened.....Where am I....How did I even get here??

"Y/N?"

Someones voice called my name. A handsome and cute tall guy was standing right in front of me. His voice was so delicate, so soothing....Without realising I was staring straight at him.

"Uhh.... Where are my pare- Oww"

"DONT SPEAK.... It will hurt your head more..."

I looked him in the eyes, it felt like time and everything stopped for a moment, all except one thing....

My heart.

It was beating faster than any heartbeat I have ever known.

JK.P.O.V

Y/N.....y/n was looking at me straight in the eyes...Those crystal brown eyes of hers making me fall deeper for her. I wanted to kiss her there and then until...

"Uhh... Sir... How do you know me?"

My heart shattered.

She had forgotten me.