Chapter 9 - Unknown number

'beep...beep...beep'

Y.P.O.V

"Why am I - Oww.." I held my head "DONT MOVE, it will hurt more if you do that..."Jungkook said in the most soft and calming voice. I smiled. 

Why did I feel so safe every time I was around him... 

My thoughts were interrupted with a cute jungkook with puppy eyes staring at me.

What was this feeling?

My face started turning a bright pink colour. OMG this is so embarrassing, I covered my face with my hands.

J.P.O.V

She's so cute...

Why is she making me fall harder for her when i've already fallen so far. I removed her hands away from her because they were covering her cute features.

I missed her so much. I want her memories to come back sooner.

"OH RIGHT! Why did you not want to take the car? Do you remember what happened?" I asked her curiously "I dont really remember exactly what happened but i just had a bad feeling about it..." She replied innocently with her beautiful eyes staring straight into your soul. She was making my heart burn.

"ahem..umm..I'll go talk to the...to the...to the doctor! Yeah doctor...ok bye!" I rushed out of the room as it was getting too awkward.

Y.P.O.V

"ha....." I sighed. "I thought I was going to die of awkwardness just then"

Until

Ring! Ring! My phone was buzzing. 

I picked up.

(unknown number)

"umm...Hello?"

"Yo y/n! I heard you lost your memory, did you possibly forget me?"

"Yes, sorry but what relationship do you have with me?"

"I'm your boyfriend."