Chapter 13 - Is this love?

Y.P.O.V

Why... Why was it a dream. Where is Jungkook?

I felt my eyes tearing up as the hot tears started trickling down my cheeks. I washed my face and looked into the mirror. All I saw were my flaws.

What's wrong with me? 

Why am I so ugly? 

Is that why Jungkook left me?

Am I not good enough?

I put my head on the mirror and started sobbing once again as I fell to the floor "Jungkook..." I cried for hours on end. 

At that moment the door opened and someone came in, I was so embarrassed to look up that I kept my head low.

" Y/N...." The voice spoke. It was so deep.

I looked up and saw a cute guy squatting beside me, he wiped my tears and I felt confused.

Who is he? Why is he here? He's not Jungkook.

The guy spoke up again " Y/N... Don't cry...I hate seeing you in this state, it breaks my heart." I stared into his eyes for a long time and didn't recognise him.

I thought hard and hard, but to no avail. I had even thought so hard until my head hurt, but still no hope. I felt my head thumping and i grabbed it in agony. The boy had saw what i had done, brought me to my bed and gently laid my head down to rest.

"Thank you. But...who are you?" I said in guilt as I had forgotten who he was.

I had a feeling he would get angry at me for forgetting his name but no, he smiled.

He smiled at me gently and said "Taehyung"

I had felt a sense of relief when he said his name. Now i knew what my boyfriend looked like.

But...

This feeling... It isn't love.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the delay between each chapter 😓😓 Me and my friend who wrote this ff aren't in the same class anymore. Therefore, its harder for us to get tgt to write this ff. We will try our best to update more promptly, as well as make the story interesting and fun for you to read :)