Chapter 11 - Was it the right choice?

J.P.O.V

I was beyond shocked. Why had Taehyung lied about it. I mean yes he really really liked y/n , but was y/n really this dumb to actually believe him?

I looked at her in shock.

She looked back at me with 'confused' written all over her face.

Once she had hung up I questioned her about when she knew that Taehyung was her boyfriend.  And after she answered I realized tears had formed in her eyes.

Apparently I had been shouting.

Y.P.O.V

He was shouting. LOUDLY.

It made me really scared and made my heart hurt a little.

Ok maybe it made my heart hurt
A
LOT

But what can I do, I can't show it. I'm dating Taehyung and the least I could do after forgetting who he was, was to cheat on him.

So I held the tears back and prayed that Jungkook would leave so I could cry my heart out.

Eventually , he did.

It felt as if the love of my life had just walked out of my life. I couldn't describe the pain that I felt. I didn't know my heart could hurt this much. It felt like it broke to a million pieces. I wanted to run after him and give him a huge hug. However, I couldn't cheat on Taehyung. Ever. I'm not that type of girl.

But i question to myself, has he really left me?