•Mental Disaster•

Hey guys! Here is the surprise you found out on the last chapter. This is a special chapter for me because i put there all my feelings. WARNING! There are a lot of painful and heartfelt words that will break your heart,too. This is one of the best chapters i have wrote on this book! Enjoy it and don't cry too much like i did! Thank you for joining my book and for coming this far .Love you all! xoxo💙💜💚💛😭
___________________________

•Mental Disaster•
Annabel P.O.V
"Hey granny! I'm home."I shout as i closed the door behind me.
"Hello dear! Did you have fun with your friends?"She asked curious with her voice full of sweetness.She is da best granny ever.
"Where is Lucy? Did she come?"I asked.
"Yes but she said she wanted to sleep."Grandma answered.
"This early!?"I asked surprised. Lucy never sleep this early in winter not even now that is summer. What the fuck?
"Yes, she was feeling a little bit tired. She said she doesn't want to be disturb."Grandma said.
"Okay, then but i have to change, but i'll be quite don't worry."I said as i made myself upstairs. The room was totally quite, i couldn't even hear a breath. I went near her bed, but it was empty and cleaned as it was on the morning. Where was she? Where? She told granny that she wanted to sleep but she isn't sleeping at all.I continued searching in every piece of the room but not even a sigh of her. I decided to search on the bathroom.
"Hey Luc? Are you here?"I asked while i was opening the bathroom door. What i saw was terrified, my sister on the ground covered full of blood and cuts all over her body. I was shocked and i couldn't even move, I screamed as much as I could. Her body looked dead, so dead.
"LUCYYY!!!! GRANDMAAA COME HEREE! LUCY HAS--"I shout as tears came out one by one. I heard my grandma steps running up here.
"What's wrong dear?"She said and then she paused when she saw Lucy's body standing there on the ground without feelings, pale and covered with blood. "Oh my god! Hurry up, go and call the ambulance! Hurry! Oh my little kid, what have you done."Some tears continued covering her face.
She went near her trying to get her up, be she couldn't, then she hugged her and continued crying. I did the same thing as i ran down stairs. I went at the telephone trying to reach the ambulance number. How was it? Fuck i can't remember but thank god that my dad has a notebook with all the numbers. I found it and dialed the number. "Hello!"
"Hello! How can we help you?"A voice said from the other line.
"My sister--she has tried to kill herself. Please come quickly!!"
"Okay calm down, dear! Tell me your address."
"It is Ray Street, apartment 1587. Please come here quickly."
"Okay, we will be there as soon as possible." She said and then the line went dead.
I couldn't go upstairs, i couldn't watch her pale body full of scars. Why did she tried to kill herself? Why? I think i should call the girls and boys, they have to know it ,too.
I took the phone once again typing Emily's number.
"Hello!"She answered.
"Emily, it's me--Annabel."I said hardly breathing.
"Ann, what's wrong why are you crying? Where is Lucy?What's going on?"
"Luc--Lucy tried to kill herself Em!! She has done self harm, her body is covered full of blood!"
"OH GOD!! I will be there very soon."
"No! The ambulance is coming..."
"I don't care i'll come too."She said and closed the phone. I left the phone and ran upstairs to see how she was.She was like i left her pale, very pale.
"Did you called the ambulance? She--has lost a lot of blood. Oh, my little baby!!" She said hugging Lucy more and more.
"She will be right? Will she, granny?"
"Of course dear! Don't cry she will be alright."
After two minutes the door bell ring, it was the nurse with a doctor that came to take her.
"Annabel you should stay here." My grandma said pushing me away.
"But--she is my sister! I need to be there!!"I shout.
"It's better for you dear to be here. I will call you as soon as possible." She said as the ambulance door closed.
I went inside and continued crying and thinking what happened to her. Why did she tried to do something like that? Oh Lucy!Memories flashed in front of me, i was remembering every beautiful moment we had together and i'm pretty sure we will have more. She promised me when we were little that she will always look after me and that we will be together till the end. She can't go now, it's early to early.
"Annabel are you there?"I heard a voice coming from the front door, it was Emily.
"I'm here in the kitchen"I shout as i heard foot steps coming toward me.
"We are here, for you and for her!"She said as she run toward me giving me a bear hug then i saw Evan, Emma, Alan, Adam and Nora showing up.
"Hi picolina[little]! We are here don't cry please!"Evan said coming near me cleaning my face."Where is she?"
"The ambulance came here some minutes ago and took her. Evan, she won't die!! SHE WON'T ,RIGHT?"I shout and hugged him.
"She won't little princess, she won't."
"Come here!"Emma said hugging me as she start crying with me. "God can't take an angel after losing it! She is our angel and he won't take her! He won't!"
We all made a group hug and went outside of the house, at Evan's car. They were true friends, they really are! I told Evan the hospital i called and he knew it so he drived us there.
After a few minutes we arrived there, i thought hospitals were like movies but no they were even worse. I think my granny was right i shouldn't have been here. The smell was horrible and watching people with wounds or blood scared me to death.
"Hello miss! We are looking for Lucy Green, she came at this hospital some minutes ago."Evan said to the nurse.
"Oh, wait let me check.--Oh yes Lucy Green is at room 93 but for now she is in operating room."
"What?"Evan shout."Why?"
"Her cuts were deep, boy very deep. So we needed to stitch her wounds."
"How is she?Is she going to be okay?"He asked worried.
"She isn't in good situation because she has lost a lot of blood, but she will be better!"
"Okay, thank you!"
"Guys i think we have to wait outside of her room till she come."
"Yes, let's go!"I said.
We waited and waited there for like more then one hour. Nobody came to give us information or tell us at least how she was.
After two hours waiting ,the doctor came out of the operating room.
"How is she doctor?"Evan asked as we all sat up waiting for his answer.
"She is better now! Don't worry. We will take her at her room now and she need to sleep.You can meet her later!"Doctor said."She has lost a lot of blood and we need to do her some blood test."
"I'm ready to give her!"Evan said.
"Me too!"Emily said.
"We will give her! All of us!"Nora said.
"Very good then! I will do you guys some blood tests latter to see which one of you matches with hers. Tomorrow morning you will give her blood."
"Okay, thank you doctor!"Evan said shaking his hand.
"Are you her boyfriend?"He asked."Because you look very close--"
"No---"
"I am!"Alex said coming toward us.
"Okay, maybe she will need you now more than ever."Doctor said.
"Thank you guys for telling me."Alex said with a angry tone.
"Sorry Alex! I forgot to call you too!"I said.
"It's okay Ann!"He said giving me a forehead kiss. "How is she?"
"Better! She is way more better now!"I said.
"Oh good! Thank god!"He said smiling.
•_•
"She is awake. We can go and see her." Grandma said."But wait only three can go in and don't stay to much.She wants to see Emily, Emma and Annabel first."
"Oh and girls don't ask her why she did it please!"
"Oh course no!"Emily said.
I couldn't wait to see her and hug her. I mean what would i do without her, teaching me about boys, heartbreaking, love between sisters and life. I would be a looser without her a looser with broken wings but her wings helped me fly once again when i was on depression years ago.
"Lucy!"I shout and ran toward her hugging her.
"Hey!"She said with her broken voice.
"I missed your face in these hours."
"I missed your stupid face, too!"She said finally smiling. I missed that smile.
"Hey guys!" She said waving at them."Come near."
"Lucy ma bitch!"They said in the same time and hugged.
"I'm better now. Don't worry girls!"
"This means that your wings are still there?"I asked."I was thinking to give you mine as you did for me."
"Yes they are!"She answered. "Oh, my love!"
"Lucy, the others want to see you. I think we should go now. It's their turn."Emma said.
"Okay, tell them to come." I said not knowing that he was there. After they left Evan, Nora and Alex came in.He came near me like nothing happened giving me a smirk. A smirk that i used to love and fall badly before but now i feel nothing for a psychosexual.
"Honey! How are you?"He said faking a smile. He was faking everything to look good in front of the others.
"Better! Why are you here?"I asked.
"I'm your boyfriend. What is this question for?"He asked and put his smirk again."Did you forgot?"
"You saw me now you can leave. I don't want my boyfriend to see me like this. You can go!"I said pushing his hand away.
"Okay, as you want my love."He said coming near me and whispering."But you will never get rid of me never!Don't you dare say something!"
"Bye,Alex!"I said pushing him away.
"Hey,Luc!"Evan said coming near me.
"Hey, daddy!"
"Oh, it's been a long time since you called me 'daddy'"He said surprised.
"Yeah, i know and i missed it."
"Okay, guys i think she need to rest. Please get out." Nurse said making me a needle that put me into sleep.
"_"
"Nurse, nurse!"I shout. "He is heree!"
"What's wrong dear?"She asked.
"He is here! Please protect me from himm!"I shout.
"Lucy there is nothing there."
"Yes and he is smirking and laughing at me! He has a knifeee too!!"
"Wait here i will call the doctor."
"No don't leave me alone!!"
"What's going on?"Evan and the others asked.
"Please boy stay with her till i call the doctor."She said to Evan."Only you not the others.
"Lucy? What's wrong?"He said coming near me.
"No, leave he will kill you! Leave Evann!"I shout.
"Who is going to kill me?"He asked surprised.
"Heeee!"I pointed.
"Lucy calm down there is nobody there!" He said watching me like i was a freak.
"But he is there, I swear!"I said hugging him.
"What's wrong?"Doctor asked as he came in.
"Doctor, he is going to kill Evan."
"Lucy, dear calm, calm there is nobody there."
"You think, i am crazy!"I shout angrily.
"Calm!"He said. "No, of course no!Please boy get out."
"But--she..."
"Get out!" Doctor said making me another injection.
"I'm not crazy doctor!"I said calming down."I'm not!"
After that i fall asleep.
"Doctor, whats wrong? She was okay, what happened?"Grandma asked.
"She see illusions of somebody hurting her. I don't know what caused this but she needs mental home."
"What? You think she is crazy?"Granny shout.
"She needs help! We first decided to put her on rehabilitation but she needs mental help. Sorry!"
"She told me that he was going to kill me! But there was nobody, nobody!" Evan shout punching his head."She can't be crazy. She isn't crazy!"