||Room 93||

HEYYY! 1000 TIME SOORRY FOR NOT POSTING THESE PAST WEEKS! Here is the new chapter and i hope you like it a lot.Sorry for my grammar mistakes i will fix them as soon as possible. HAVE A NICE AND COOL DAY! Kisses!

Maybe my story has turned out boring to you guys and you don't want to read it anymore. I get you a lot because it happends to me with other stories and books.But again i want to thank you for everything! For making me feel proud about my writing skills , you made me cry and laugh in the same time. You have no idea how happy i was when i saw those 100 redaers when i first published it. I cried and i couldn't believe it. I will finish the story till the end and you will be surprised by it. Once again thank you for you comments and likes you made me happy!

_______________________________________________________________________________ "Get up,you lazy ass!"Evan shouts at my ear. I was still in a sleepy mood to answer him. "Oh,Lucy! Wake up!!"

"Okay, okay just please take your ass away you are sitting at my arm." I said as i pushed him away. Auch it hurts a lot and it will smell,too.

"Ups,sorry!"He said."Now, get ready we are going on a trip."

"What trip?"I asked making that baby face. Have you guys seen the cat with boots at Shrek face. Yeah, totally like that.

"Stop making that face! I'm not going to tell you not even a thing."He said smirking.

"Do you know how much i want to kill you when you make that smirky face?"I asked frustrated.

"How much?"He asked curious.

"100%! I would better kill you that Hitler."I said.

"You just touched my feelings with this."He said laughing.

"Okay, whatever! I'm going to have a shower first and after i'll get ready."I said as i closed the bathroom door. First i have to pee after brush my teeth and then a relaxing shower. Okay, all done.

"Lucy, are you taking any longer?"Evan said knocking at the door three times.

"Yeah, i'm ready wait!"I said as i zipped my black top putting onmy shorts. Wait, my strawberry body spray. How can you forget it?

"Finally!What took you so long?"He asked

"Girls business!"I said.

"Um, nice! Strawberry smell."He said getting near my neck touching it with his nose.

"Okay,lets go."I said nervous. We both went down stairs. Beth wasn't there so we were all alone.

"After you miss!"He said opening the door for me.

"Uh, such a gentleman!"I said smiling.

"Close your eyes!"

"Why?"