Silverdell

Life sucks.

Holding the steering wheel tightly I pondered. Miles and miles stretched between everything I'd left behind. Nothing will ever be the same. I let out a heavy sigh, bracing myself for the first sight of my new home. Parking my convertable, the sun shone on my face. As I opened my boot to get the boxes something caught my eye in the distance. I ignored it but as I turned my head she was standing a few feet away from me. She was simply extraordinary. Curly blonde hair, intoxicating body with curves all in the right place, plump lips, beautiful dimples. Her smile was bright and friendly. It looked like she just came out of a Hollywood movie. Just great. Why hadn't I combed my hair? Her skin was slightly tanned but it was her eyes that captivated you. The were emerald green which glimmered with madness.

"Sorry to startle you, I always do that to people, I'm Shelby."  I brushed my hand over my hair trying to smooth out. Unfortunately it didn't work and that just made this awkward. So instead of looking at her like a dope I replied " Hi I'm Treasure, I just moved here." She turned her head in confusion "What, on your own?" I nodded in reply. "So do you have any plans for tomorrow?" she asked "I was thinking of unpacking my stuff then going into town and  some shopping." As soon as I mentioned shopping her eyes lit like a light bulb. " I love shopping, Would you mind if I came with you, I could show you all the cool stores." There was hint of hopefulness in her tone. "Sure why not." She squealed. Just come over when your ready to leave. It was so nice meeting you, I'll let you unpack." " See you tomorrow."

Maybe this new start isn't so bad after all. At least she didn't have a cowgirl accent.