Chapter 7

Looking in the mirror, my fringe bikini looked really good on me. I wore my slippers and my sunglasses. Vibrating loudly, I looked at my phone Shelby was calling. I picked it up " Hey Kira where are you the party has begun without you!" I smiled "I want to be fashionably late." "Come on I think Aiden is looking for you and so is Chase." This was going to be interesting.

Sand sticking in between my toes, my eyes searched for Shelby. Spotting Aiden I walked towards him. Once he saw me, he was gobsmacked. My fringe bikini must have had him hanging. " You look amazing Kira, like always." Was Aiden trying to flirt with me? " Umm thanks, have you seen Shelby anywhere?" He pointed at the circle of boys surrounding her. Gosh, there are so many boys I-.

From head to toe, Shelby looked like a superstar, her curly blonde hair was at he shoulder and her bikini was amazing. I know we both went to the same store but I look like someone who looked like they got trampled by elephant. Her bikini was mint green which went with her eyes. Her bottom half of the bikini was like a short skirt, it was just extraordinary. Plus it had lace on it, LACE!!

Approaching Shelby she looked at me and beamed. " Kira you look amazing." I put my hands on my hips." Have you looked in a mirror cause once it sees you, it'll crack. That's how hot you look." She blushed a bit. Curious I asked " Have you seen Chase, I was thinking of talking to him." She didn't have to say a word, I followed her eyes and met Chase. He had no top on. This made my mind go mental, he just gets hotter and hotter. Too bad he's a jerk.

He walked toward me and Shelby left. When I find that girl I'm going to kill her. Chase looked at me "Kira I know your still angry at me, I'm sorry o.k." I looked away. " Chase, before you lashed out what were you going to say?" He searched his memory. " I-" " Come on Kira, we're doing the conga line."

"Never mind. It probably didn't even mean anything." I walked away and to the conga line. Aiden smiled at me, "Wan to have a go?" I nodded Bending over I could feel my self fall and BUMP! I hit my head. Waking up I could see a face, "Chase?" His mouth moved "Nah, it's Aiden!" I sat up and shook my head. " Thanks." Before I knew it, Aiden was right in my face trying to kiss me. " Aiden, I-" He grabbed my waist and I shouted "Aiden, stop I don't want to." Blocking me out he forced my me onto the cool sand. " Aiden stop!" I closed my eyes waiting for the pain but it never came.

The heavy weight beneath me was lifted. My hair stood up. Chase. I stood up and dusted my self. " Don't touch her or I will rearrange your face!" Running in fear Aiden ran away. He looked at me his eyes were stormy grey again. It's like they always change when he gets angry or frustrated. " Thanks." I rubbed my arm. He looked at me up and down then spat out "Whatever!"

What an ass!