Chapter 20 (Weapon)

DRING!!!! I sat up quickly in my bed. Whats the time, 6a.m. I sighed, why this early? I got up and looked for Claire and Alex, I guess they went for breakfast. I had a quick shower and decided to wear some joggers and a tank top. I tied my hair in a high ponytail. I was ready. I walked out of my cabin, the sun was coming up. Are you kidding me?! I walked across the camp until I finally got to the breakfast tent. I lined up and was served grub. It was...purple. I can't eat that. I sighed and found Alex and Claire. "Guys if your not human then what are you?" They both gigled Alex replied" We're sisters." "What?!You guys look nothing alike."  " I forgot that we still have our disguise on."replied Claire Instantly it looked like their faces started to peel of, it was gross and incredibly creepy. They had red hair with black highlights, one of their eye was green and the other was purple plus they had baby blue skin. They stood up," Come on Kira we have to get to training Lucas is our trainer." I wonder how good at fighting he his, he must be pretty good cause he kicked Shelby's butt.

I got in the training center and I was amazed by the amount of weapons there were. I am loving this. Lucas walked towards me and I blushed as he smiled gently at me. "How are you doing today my sweet?" he asked holding my chin up
"I'm good thanks"I said He chuckled He bent his head and lightly kissed my forehead but we were interupted by an annoyed cat.😍 "Could you like not!" shouted Katie I sighed but he whispered, " I'll meet you at your cabin at...6:00p.m. Plus get your swimming suit ready." I couldn't help but smile.😘 "What do you want Katie?" She rolled her eyes," I want you to train us and dump her, by that I mean in the trash." He walked away leaving the two of us alone. She looked at me from head to toe. " Look Kira stay away from Lucas he's mine and if you dare try anything you'll regret it, that's a promise." Ugh she is so annoying!😤 " Ok class it time to get our weapon, remember we do not choose they choose us!" shouted Lucas " Please come forward all of you, once you have a weapon you must go to the other room to train with it." Then a student from our class asked this intriguing question," Why is that weapon cased?" We all turned around and I saw a hammer. , This is no ordinary hammer this is the hammer that Thor used to battle his evil brother Loki, they say that when danger to the universe is near a golden warrior will be chosen nd the hammer will be their weapon. Also depending on who they are the hammer will transform into a different form." 🔨

"Anyone can try just stand in front to see if it's yours." Immediately a line appeared. Even the sisters stood. I decided to look for another weapon, I can't waste my time with some mystical hammer. I walked around a bit when something caught my eye. I walked slowly towards it, it had a blue crystal ball at the edge and the rest of the body was long and wooden. The bottom of it was incredibly sharp like a blade. "Please don't get ahead off your self you'll kill yourself with that.... maybe that's not a bad idea." I rolled my eyes making sure she saw me, " What happened did the hammer not want you, or are you just rude and uptight for a cat." She hissed at me and ran to her little cat minions. "She's right you could hurt yourself with that." said Lucas worriedly I looked at him innocently, "You said the weapons choose us, I can feel this one it's mine."

He looked around, " Do you understand that if you cannot maintain your weapon in time it could kill you, this...thing has blood written all over it, I have seen many and I mean many people pick it and die with it!" I was shocked by this secret but not a bit discourage " You have to trust me Lucas, our relationship cannot grow without trust." I replied too quickly I could see he was filled with frustration " You must earn trust before using it Kira." He rubbed his chin and as he walked off " You know who should be earning their trust Lucas it's you." He walked back to me, "What do you mean Kira!" I started crying on the spot, seriously who am I?

" How can I trust someone I don't know anything about, you know everything about me yet I know nothing about you." I sobbed I grabbed my stick thing and walked away leaving him speechless.

Unfortunately Katie walked in, " Looks like it's not going well in Love Island!" I was so angry, " Oh just shut up Katie, what do you know about love?" With that I walked into the training room.