Chapter 9

Before I knew it Homecoming had finally arrived. After many guys asked Shelby and I to be their date and got disappointed, I was at Shelby's house. We both got our hair done and wore our dresses. I twirled around and headed down the stairs. " Wow you look beautiful Kira, Shelby's done a good job." I blushed and twirled my hair Raging down the stairs Chase eyes searched the room for his bowtie. Unfortunately he was going to the dance as well. He looked hot in a tux but I made sure I hadn't blushed. Shelby decended down the stair like a princess to a royal ball. "Hurry up Shelby, the party is has probably already started." She ran down the stair and grabbed my hand " Chase, hurry up! nWe need to get to homecoming." He let out a sigh and walked toward the car.  Every time he checked the mirror I caught him look at me but he looked down striaght away.

Before I entered the hall the music was booming and some people were chattering. Chase slammed the entrance door open and everyone's eyes focused on us. I breathed in and walked into the hall but I tripped over my own feet and fell.

Fortunately Chase caught me by the waist and pulled me in to his chest. I gazed into his eyes, I leaned forwards and so did he. I was going to get my first kiss. I blinked and he let go of me making fall on my butt. Everyone laughed, I'm so embarrassed. Fury burnt inside me but I let it go when Aiden approached me. I dusted myself and crossed my arms. He scratched his head," Look Kira I'm sorry about the other night, I went too far plus I didn't know Chase was your boyfriend." I looked at him and felt he was really sorry "It's ok, don't worry plus Chase and I are not together." He nodded. I touched his arm to tell him it was really but he pulled away quickly glancing at Chase. I looked at Chase and it looked like he was about to kill Aiden. I stared at him coldly. Then just to make him jealous I kissed Aiden on the cheek lightly.

His eyes turned grey and he stormed off in anger slamming the door behind him. I smirked but felt sad about what I did all of a sudden. Shelby walked over to me, she didn't look very pleased. Aiden walked away quietly. She put her hands on her hips " What happened to Chase and why did you kiss Aiden?" I shrugged but she raised her eyebrow. Is it just me but was it getting hot in here. "I'm gonna go outside and let out some steam.

Walking into the woods I wondered where Chase was but my questioned was answered when I heard a roar of anger. I hid being a tree watching him. As he his face turned around to me, I gasped. His face was fury and his teeth were extended and his eyes were literally glowing red. His body was plastered with veins he was... grotesque!! He looked like he was still blowing off some steam because he punched into tree which fell over. I stepped back a bit but fell over in my heels. He spotted me and in the blink of an eye he was in my face. I looked into his red eyes calling "Chase? Chase please be there,it's me Kira.. It's your treasure chest. Tears indulged my eyes and I knew I was going to die. Suddenly he shacked his head and his eyes turned blue. I breathed out relieved. He searched me wondering what was going on then it suddenly hit him like a ton of bricks.

I asked one question"What are you?"