Chapter 12

"Do you think this is a cute top?" questioned Shelby "I thought you were supposed to be shopping for me?" She rolled her eyes and picked out a polka dot long sleeve top for me and high waist shorts. Honestly she has a good sense of style. After she picked out a dress for me it was superb. We went to so many shops it was exhausting. "Shelby this is exhausting I'm gonna go outside to calm down and relax but I'll meet you I Forever 21." "K see you soon!" Running toward store at super speed I laughed to myself.

Walking through the woods I thought about the life changing experience I had. I miss me parents but if I didn't I wouldn't have met Shelby, Chase or Miles. I definitely know three things:

1.)Chase can't control himself around me

2.)He could kill me if he's not careful

3.)I am absolutely irresistibly in love with Chase

Thinking this thought has made me think about what it would be like to be...a siren

As I was about to go back some one grabbed my arm. "Where are they?" It was the man that was following me. "Let me go you creep!" I screeched He transformed into a kind of dog and viciously snapped it humongous jaws at me. I tried to run but I tripped over my feet and banged my head on the ground...hard. The man was above me, " Where are the sirens, you ignorant little human!" I shook my head and screamed but my voice couldn't say anything. His drooling mouth smirked, If I can't get it from you I'll have to take your energy of life." What the hell did that mean! He stuck his arm in my chest and I felt myself lose my mind. I screamed and thought of one last thing. Chase. The air on my back stood up. He was here. His inner beast was released and saw him give the man. He punched his jaw and blood squirted out. My eyesight was getting blurry and all I could see was the creepy man getting beaten up. I closed my eyes hearing chase scream my name.

Opening my eyes I was surrounded by willow trees all around me. I stood up calling a name that sounded familiar. With an instant someone stood behind me. It wasn't Chase it was someone else. He was so hot, he made Chase look like a garbage man. He had wavy blonde hair and turquoise eyes. He smiled gently and his hand was on my face. It was warm and I felt comfort. I went into his arms and he cradled me. I never noticed but I was wearing a long silk dress. "Kira, I will always be with you but you are in danger; I will come for you when the time is right. I give you this message so you will know of when I come. You can trust none. Goodbye my sweetheart, I have and will always love you!" He gently put me on the floor. He kissed me on the forehead. Then he turned and ran away into the sunset. I looked at him but he was gone.

My eyelids slowly closed and I whispered " Lucas."