The Majesty

It was night, Olivia, known as Liv, had gone to the lake 6 blocks away, it was her happy place, she felt safe there with all the swans and the ducks, she sat in her favorite bench surrounded by flowers, mostly surrounded with peonies, Olivia was beautiful nothing you would ever imagine, she's a brunette, green eyes, perfect smile, and the rest is indescribable.

She was feeding the ducks as she usually does while they splash each other in the water, she loved watching them, it made her happy. She just felt like she connected with nature she loved discovering what nature has brought to us and how beautiful and underrated it is. She began reading a book, she's been loving it so far, it's a love story, Olivia believed in love but she just hasn't ever been "in-love" . Once she had reached the part of when the lovers met she stopped because she wanted to save it for a day she felt happy and as she would call it "enchanted by time", so she decided to walk around there see what's hidden in the beautiful lake.
She walked into a deep place full of vines and orchids, she was scared to continue walking but she did because she's there everyday and she's never seen that place before. Once she had gotten out of there she found a beautiful majestic place, it had a seat that fit two, probably a couple, the seats were tied to a tree with long ropes, the ropes had flowers wrapped around it, and they were orchids and hydrangeas, which were her two favorite flowers, coincidence much? the view while you were sitting on the swing was the lake but it was from a beautiful angle, as if it was made by an artist, the wind would blow from the side lightly, it would give you the best lighting for looking perfect. so she kept admiring the view until...

Someone had come up from behind her and held her hands as she turned her head to the side and looked down,  she had read so many love stories, and romance novels, that she knew everything she had to do and she had dreamt of this exact moment, she began to wonder who it was, so she let go and looked at him and was surprised to see it was...