Enchanted?

She slowly turns and looks up, it was Tyler. He's a guy she's always seen walking around her neighborhood, he would always smile and wave to her. she had never gotten to know Tyler before but she's always thought he was hot, he had that chiseled jawline and his cheekbones were undeniably perfect. Right when she looked at his eyes they started shining, he was beyond handsome. She was surprised that he liked her too! Atleast that's what she thinks.

Right when she let go and he saw her face he said, "I can't believe how beautiful you are." she got so shy and started blushing, she didn't know what to say so she just smiled.  He laughed at how nervous she was, she smiled back again and stared right into his eyes, she knew this was him! This was the guy she's always dreamt of.

Tyler's P.O.V
He thought she was beautiful, he had a crush on her ever since he saw her back in avenue 5 near the fountain, he just didn't know if she liked him back, he knew she was nervous, and laughing at her didn't really help, he knew he ruined his chance of ever being with her, but if he only know how much she likes him back.

Olivia's P.O.V
She thought "man he's hot! I hope he asks me on a date or kisses me" They started talking and talked for an hour, until he leaned in to kiss her, Olivia wasn't really the kissy type, she wasn't really sure if it was the right thing to do, she wanted to just move away, but... she knew if she did, she won't get a chance with him, so she kissed him back and she felt amazed by the connection and how he really is "The one", Tyler thought the same thing, so he asked "do you wanna go out with me tonight?"
Olivia: Tonight?
Tyler: oh, ah is tonight too soon? Tomorrow?
Olivia: nnn-no tonight's great... It's great, can't wait so 8:00?
Tyler: yes 8:00 be ready, but can you give me your number just so you can send me your location and... You know
Olivia: *giggling* ya sure! Here's my number....
Tyler: ok, great I'll see you tonight
*both smiling and leaving*

Olivia actually didn't want to go out with him, she felt to nervous to go out with a guy she barely knows, but she really wanted to have a connection with someone and feel how all the characters in love stories feel. So she decided she would go, because she had to take the chance once she got it. She  thought to her self, "WHAT WILL I WEAR?!!" So she rushed home and opened her closet and began finding the perfect dress, "this one's too dramatic, too I'm here!, too shiny, too short... Wait this one! This one is perfect, this is great it's got a lace belt, while the bottom of it is a little fluff but not too much, and I've got the perfect shoes! I think I'm ready"
She quickly got ready and started her hair and makeup while Tyler was having trouble too
"Should I wear a tuxedo or just a tuxedo jacket with normal clothes?" After minutes of thinking he decided to wear
"an off-white tuxedo jacket with a white shirt underneath, and near off-white pants, and any shoes that go with it" he got dressed and began his hair, he looked amazing. He went got ready really slow, since he had nothing to do. He ate some snacks and watch a movie until he had to leave, he was really chill about everything.

Olivia was done getting dressed as she picked up her bag Tyler texted her and told her he's outside, so she went out and got in his white Porsche! She remembered that's how her parents first date went, so she died a little inside. A daughter is really like her mother. He opened the door for her, so she got in, he got her flowers luckily he knew she liked orchids by asking her best friend and stalking her on everything while he had nothing to do. she was so pleased and happy, but at the same time scared, how'd he know what her favorite flowers were?. After a long drive with so much talking and laughing, They've reached the restaurant and were seated, they were both excited to see what would happen from that point.