Answer Me

She's alive, Nate was so relieved he hugged her and yelled "YES YES I KNEW SHE WAS STRONG ENOUGH!" He asked "could I go see her?" She led the way to her room and she was still sleeping "when will she wake up?" He Asks the nurse, in about 2 to 3 hours. Nate waited for her to wake up. And once she woke up he hugged her and kissed her so tight, she was smiling because he was there.

Years later, Nate took her to Paris again. They went to the Love lock bridge, and proposed to her there. He went down on one knee and asked "will you marry me?" "Yes Yes a billion times yes!" And hugged him, the ring was a prefect fit for the perfect lady.

They had their wedding months later, and when the priest asked if anyone had any objections, one person did.
Tyler: I object, I love you Olivia, I've always loved you I've never stopped and I know I never will stop.
Nate: dude you can't be doing this
Tyler: I can and I am, I'm talking to her
Olivia: I-I I don't know leave me alone

She ran off, and started crying by the fountain. Vanessa ran after her and asked her "do you love Nate?" She replied "of course I do, but I love Tyler too."
"I thought your feelings ended?"
"They did but they started again 6 months ago"
"What happened?"
"I saw him when we were in Germany, Anyways I was walking alone. So he asked to join so I let him join and we had so much fun, which led to too much fun, we slept together. And after that I've loved him again ever since"

Nate heard everything, she looked behind her and saw him so angry and walked away. She ran behind him in the beautiful white puffy wedding dress and was apologizing and asking him to stop, he stopped and asked her
Nate: that happened and you've been acting as if nothing happened between you two?
Olivia: *crying* Nate I'm sorry
Nate: NO NO SORRIES. I can't believe you

Tyler came and hugged her, and kissed her. He wiped the tears off of her face "I told you I'd always care for you, and I told you someday you'll be saying 'I do' in there, do me the honor of making it true?" He pulls out his hand, and she grabs it and...