Let go

They went up to Olivia's bedroom, they were laughing and kissing and were really drunk, they both get on the bed and Tyler looks at Olivia, he stared at her for a while, she was just laughing and was so happy, he turns her face to look towards him, she stopped laughing and they looked into each others eyes. Tyler put his hand right hand on her left cheek and his left hand was pulling down the side on her shirt of off her shoulder, he leans towards her and kisses her, and goes down to her neck and onto her shoulder. She moves her hand down his back, and kisses his neck, she lays her down on the bed and takes her shirt off, he caresses his finger across her chest and back, he kisses her chest and takes off her bra. Olivia woke up in the arms of Tyler, her clothes on the floor and everything else, she quickly got up and changed and tried not to make a single sound, so she doesn't wake Tyler up. But he woke up to the sound of her dropping a book from her bookshelf. She looks at him and he sees her in her underwear, he looks at himself under the sheets. Olivia leaves the room and goes downstairs to the kitchen. Tyler was just lying in bed and thinking about what happened, he smiled. "That was the best night of my life." And Olivia thinks the same.

They meet again eating breakfast, they tried not to talk about it. Until Tyler says "Last night was fun." She replied "Super." They both laugh. "It was intense." Olivia said. "But it was great" Tyler clarifies. "You look great naked by the way, I just really needed to say that" Tyler said, Olivia replied "No it's all good, you too" she smiled. She says "stop making this awkward Tyler, it already is, stop making it worse" they both laugh.

Later that day, Tyler told Olivia he was visiting his parents. so he would be gone for a month, Olivia was fine with it, and she thought it was great for him to visit his parents, but he would be very far from her, she knew she would miss him, but she didn't want to hold him away from his family.
Tyler was leaving next week, so he had to pack, he wanted to get his parents gifts, to show how much he missed them, but he didn't know what to get them, so he called Olivia for help so she came over, and helped him pack first, because she felt that was more important.
Tyler: we are finally done, so let's think about what I should get my parents
Olivia: ok, how about for your father, you could get a watch. Easy and he'll for sure love it
Tyler: good idea. Simple but great
Olivia: I told you I'm amazing
Tyler: *both laugh* you really are, what about my mom?
Olivia: does she like jewelry?
Tyler: yeah don't all girls?
Olivia: just get her a necklace
Tyler: okay *he laughs*
Tyler got up and hugged her so tight and carried her, he was so happy she was his and he was hers, Olivia was upset he was leaving in 3 days, so she wanted to hangout with him so they went to dinner the night after.

She wore an elegant red dress it was plain but beautiful, and Tyler wore the same tux jacket he wore to their first date, but with different pants and shirt, they both look amazing. They began eating lobster, since they both loved fish, they talked and had dessert, The waitress asked "wine?" They both said "of course", the waitress asked "red or white?", they both looked at eachother, and said "red", they began drinking it and having the time of their lives, and went home, they sat in the living room and started saying their byes, they stared kissing and then Tyler put her hair behind her ear, and kissed her. Which led to them having intense sex again, but this time. They left out something important. Guess you'll have to wait to find out.

All Olivia thought of was Tyler, on the day of his trip was, she invited him over for lunch before he left, they ate and watched a movie, it was time for Tyler to leave, he told her "I'll be back after a month, so wait for me" she smiled and hugged him, then he said "I'll miss those perfect nights in bed" she replied "I will too, so hurry back." They smiled. And he Walked our the door, but then he hesitated and went back inside and asked her "would you come with me?"