Home is where the heart is

Luckily, Bree ran and grabbed Jade from her shirt, and pulled her away as quickly as possible, so the cake was fine, but not Jade, Jade was being yelled at, they set it on the table and lit the candles, everyone sang happy birthday to her, and after she blew the candles, Tyler gave her a big kiss on her cheek and hugged her saying "happy birthday my love, my life, my everything" she smiled and everyone thought that was adorably sweet, they loved seeing them together, everyone went home after they got their goodie bags, they all had enjoyed everything inside that bag and highly appreciated it, as soon as Olivia got home she opened all her gifts, well not all but as much as she could've opened for that night.

The next day, all of them were meeting up at Olivia's family's house, Bree and Austin have always wanted Olivia to live there, in Beverly Hills, so she would be close to them and Angela and David wanted the same thing for Tyler, so Bree, Austin, David, and Angela had talked about it and thought they should discuss it with Tyler and Olivia, so as they were eating Lunch, Bree was too scared to ask so she asked Angela to do it, so Angela asked "why don't you two love bugs, move here, so you could live in a beautiful place, I don't mean this house, I mean Beverly Hills, you two could move in together, so what do you say?"

Olivia : wow great job on being subtle with it. Well that would actually be very nice, we could be close to family, and there are better job offers here,
Tyler: but it would mean quitting our jobs and getting new ones, but it's true this is a beautiful place, and there are many amazing houses...
Olivia: Tyler, listen jobs are no problem we could get one, and a house, but you just have to say yes
*everyone staring at Tyler with wide open eyes*
Tyler: umm... Yes

Everyone was so happy, Bree and Angela pulled Tyler and Olivia to look for a job and a house right away, luckily they found a job since Angela and Jessi had already put in all the information the job needed, and they had accepted them to work, since they both had jobs they were now settled, they had called to quit their old jobs, and called the new job, the heads of the job they will work in wanted to meet them so they both had to go to dinner with them, Tyler would go to meet the people he would work for, and Olivia would meet who she'll work for, but before dinner they looked for houses they had found the perfect house, they bought the house right away, and their family's were so happy they were already settled in and now living there, they sent moving trucks to their houses to get the things sent there which would take 4 days, 5 moving auto-mobiles.

It was time for dinner with them, so Olivia went to hers and Tyler went to his, Olivia loved the people she would work for and she was happy to start as soon as possible, they asked her to start Monday, she excitedly said ok, and had dinner, then went home not to her new home with Tyler, since there was no furniture, but to her parents house, and Tyler's dinner went great! But he had drank way to much, they all had, so there were only 3 who hadn't drank in total of 8, so 5 of them had to go with one of the three the split up, to who they came with, Tyler had come alone so he had someone else drive his car back to his parents house, he had arrived home safely.

4 days after, their things had reached to their Beverly Hills home, they both went there to unpack, they had trouble deciding where everything should go but after 2 weeks of deciding, they had finished their house and now will be living together, they decided to have a huge dinner to celebrate, well not that huge but with their parents and siblings, Tyler didn't have any siblings but Olivia had 2 younger sisters, so they all came over for the dinner, they had gotten the most expensive kinds of wine, and their families had gotten them house-warming presents, literally! They had gotten them gifts but also a fireplace to be built, they had started working on it while they had dinner, they didn't mind the noise, since they had gotten the best Fireplace builders in the world, flown in from France, and the Fireplace materials from different countries, they took only 2 hours to finish the entire fireplace which was quick, but their parents paid them extra to finish it faster, everyone left, and it was just Olivia and Tyler, they slept in the same room, bed and basically everything was together, it was their first time sleeping together, well not in that way, that's happened a lot. They had to have sex in their new house. They just couldn't wait. He stuck "it" in she scratched his back and moans, and they had the time of their lives. Moaning, kissing, scratching. Everything. They both suddenly looked at each other  and said "I love you" and Tyler went over Olivia, he grabbed skin with his teeth on her neck, he started sucking it and kissing her. She pushed him down and bites his shoulder. And he rubs his hand from her chest to her waist. She caresses her finger on his abs and licks in between, she moves up to kiss him. And he lays her down on her stomach and puts whipped cream on her back and licks it off. He puts "it" back in and she moans, and moans.