The Cheat

The day she Came to tell the person she loved the truth, she had heard the knee that Tyler was Fired, Tyler was so mad at Olivia, because last night once he got home, in the middle of the night Nate Came Over And he wanted to see you. And he told me you were dating. I didn't tell him anything about us. But I can't believe you Olivia. I thought you loved me. he began yelling, and she said "I can explain" "you said you loved him" "I didn't" "oh well geez, I guess all the texts were fake. I got FIRED because I was so happy with you and I couldn't stop drinking and I went to my boss and insulted him and told our business partners all our secrets, I was gonna come work with you, so I didn't care, but then I find out you're in love with Nate?!" "I-I'm sorry, I just fell in love," "well, tell me just hope for the best, do you know what I told him after he fired me? I said, I don't care my girlfriend is more important,she's the best and I'm glad I'm leaving because you can't fire me, i quit I'm going back to my amazing girlfriend, that I care about more than I will ever care about this job. But she isn't since she lied and now I'm not even allowed to talk to anyone there, thanks a lot" "well... In my defense, at-least you get to stay with your amazing girlfriend" *fakes a smile* "yeah that's great" *rolls eyes*.

Tyler saw her in the living room, so he decided to talk to her.
Tyler: Olivia? Can we talk
Olivia: yeah yeah of course, come here
Tyler: who do you love?
Olivia: both of you-
Tyler: no no it can't be both of us!
Olivia: It's how I feel my heart is for you both
Tyler: so you never once thought, oh I like him more
Olivia: I did
Tyler: when?
Olivia: last night when we got home
Tyler: okay then what happened.
Olivia: I texted Nate and told him I'd go to Paris with him
Tyler: so you chose Nate?
Olivia: I did , and please don't try to change my decision it took me so long to make it.
Tyler: well. I hope you two are happy together

Olivia called Nate and they met up at his house, she packed everything and was moving in with Nate. Nate was so happy he still didn't know she was with Tyler.

They are in Paris, it was so beautiful with all the lights and trees, it was such a romantic city. The forest thing they did was go to the Paris love lock bridge. And their locker was engraved with their anniversary and names. They both held it and said "with all my love and heart this locket will Lock our love here forever" and they locked it and threw the key off shore. Olivia and Nate really loved each other, they were so happy together. While Tyler so depressed and alone. Tyler found another job and works, there's a girl he likes there but she's moving away with her boyfriend. Tyler felt like the world hated him, everyone was falling in love while he was falling out of it. He was still mad at Olivia but still missed her so much.