Chapter 8

I woke up again and I was in Tyler's arms again. It was a place I've found myself in quite often but it also feels so safe. "How you feeling?" "A little better." "You need to eat something, you haven't eaten more than a Popsicle in the last two days." "I'm not hungry." "Please just a little bit." I shook my head. "Something small?" "Ty the thought of food makes me sick." "Just a little bit, not a lot I promise. Like a cracker or two?" "Ok." He went to the kitchen and came back with a few crackers. I slowly ate one and it felt like a lead weight in my stomach. "No one please." "Alright you ate one, just a little bit a time." I nodded. "Can I have my bag? I need to get some work done." "If you don't feel good you should rest." "Can you help me with the work?" "Of course." He got my bag and I took out my computer and pulled the work up. It wasn't as much as I thought. I went through the textbook and had Tyler type for me and it got done in about an hour. "Thank you Baby." "Only for you." He kissed my head. "Can I eat a little more?" "As you wish my dear." He handed me some crackers and I ate a few before stopping. "Yay progress." "Shut up jerk." 

There was a knock on the front door and then the door opened and closed. Jamie then walked into the room. "Hey bestie." "Hey Jam." "I thought I was your best friend Jamie." Tyler said faking the hurt. "You're replacing me with Maddie, so I'm replacing you with her." "Okay I guess that's fair." I laughed and shook my head. "What do you think you're laughing at missy?" Tyler said trying to be all serious. "I know I'm laughing at you." "Oh really?" "Yup." "That's not very nice." "I'm not sorry." "If you weren't hurt right now..." "You wouldn't do anything to me." "How would you know?" "Because I'm too lovable." "Maddie? Lying is sin I hope you know that." Jamie said and I grabbed a pillow and threw it and it nailed him right in the face and hard too. Tyler and I burst out laughing and Jamie threw the pillow back at me. "Yo watch out cripple on the couch." "Tyler I didn't know you were a cripple. What happened?" "You are such an ass Jamie." "Thanks bestie." "Anytime bestie. TYLER!!" "Holy... what?" "Can we get pizza and watch netflix? You can invite some of the guys too if you want." "Okay sounds good, I'll call for pizza, Jamie call the guys?" "Yeah sure, what's lazy here gonna do?" "Look pretty." "Can she do that?" "Oh you jerk!" I hit him again with the pillow all of us laughing. Cash ran in and both him and Marshall started barking. "Stop it you little monsters." I said petting both of them and Marshall started licking my face and her accidentally got my ear. "Ew ew ew." "What?" "He got my ear." Both guys started hysterically laughing as i tried to get the dog slobber out of my ear. 

  Eventually a bunch of the guys showed up and so did the pizza. We all sat in the movie room and after we ate, I had my head in Tyler's lap and my legs rested in Demer's lap. It was all nice until Jason started playing with my toes. "What the hell?!" "Someone is ticklish." "No I'm not, that was just weird as hell." He did it again and I squirmed around since it did tickle. "See I told you." I kicked him in the stomach and then re positioned myself so that I was sitting in Tyler's lap.  "Hey you. No moving got it?" "Aye aye captain." "What about me?" Jamie asked. I hit him with the pillow again. "No one was talking to you." "You're so mean to me." "I love you Jamie." "No you don't." "Bestie I love you!" "I love you too I guess." "Mission accomplished." "Shut up." I cuddled up with Tyler and we all watched the movie CREED unfold on the screen.