First Thoughts Seeing You

Tony;
"And who is thiiss? Wow... her(or his) eyes are beautiful. Theyre looking at me. Be cool dude. Why the hell did i just that. A Friends joke! Really Tony?! Wait... did they just...no...they did say that.."

Steve;
"How dare that man hurt them, they looked so scared. I think they're still scared.. what is wrong with people now a days? Why would you every hurt a person like her(or him)?"

Clint;
I have to admit im happy i got picked for this mission or else i would have missed saving this beauty. I would never forgive myself if i did."

Bruce;
"How can you be so stupid!? You should have turned around to see. You made a huge fool out of yourself Bruce. What the hell! Okay okay calm down. Dont want to scare them already. Oh god. Was i staring?!"

Bucky;
"Her(or his) eyes....amazing. I never thought I'd say this but, wow am i happy Bruce ripped my arm off.. i wouldn't have seen her(or him) if he hadn't..."

Pietro;
Pretty ligh- Holy shit! Why werent they looking?! You always look. I mean if i was with them id be looking at them 24/7 but still!!

Wanda;
Why is someone in a tree at night? Odd... oh their book! Wow.... those eyes and amazing taste in books.

Natasha;
This new person better now be some dumbass like Tony is. At least they're hot. Oh my and that butt too.

Thor;
I love the city! Its so beautiful and shiny! Huh, who is that? I dont think ive met them! Her(or his) hair id so pretty and nice. And those eyes...oh gosh. Thor stop it!

Loki;
Stupid Stark and his stupid friends bring me here. Oh wow okay, this is as bad as it seems now (he's looking at you lol) i wonder what book that is. Maybe i should go say hi -No! Loki dont be stupid..