They Cheat

(1st pov from now on)
Tony;
Read the Fight parts..

Steve;
He Steve. Sweet innocent cute Steve. He would never hurt me on purpose. Right?

Thats what me and everyone thought, till some girl with black hair and green eyes showed up at you shared house. "Hey, Is Steve here? Are you his Sister? I have to tell him something!" She asked a huge smile on his face. I shook my head confused. "Um. No, he's my husband. Why?" I asked.

"Oh...are you sure? Cause he kinndaa like. Got me pregnant." She said looked me up and down glaring. "Mommy, who's that?" I looked back to see Mary holding her blanket close. "No one sweetie. Go grab your night bag though okay?" I said and turned back to the girl.

"Ya know what. You keep him, he choose you obviously." I said closing the door on her face and grabbed my coat and packing a bag quickly. I'll be damned if i stay here with a cheater.

Clint;
I hummed as i walked in back from work. I was an hour early, coming home to surprise Clint on his birthday. My smile instantly dropped as i walked in the kitchen to see Nat pressed up against the fridge by my boyfriend.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, i grabbed a salt shaker from the counter and threw it at his head. "What the fuc- shit baby. Um. This isnt. I mean. Me and her aren't.... i.... yeah." He rambled once he saw me standing there arms crossed and glaring at him.

"Really Clint? Nat? My best friend and boyfriend, cliché isnt it?" I said and rolled my eyes turnung around and walking out the door, i slammed it closed and started to make my way to Pietro and Wanda's Place.

Bruce;
(;-; i dont wanna do this...only cause i love yall)

I need him... i miss him...i mean sure, im the one who left. But still. It was his fault. He choose her. He doesn't need me. He left over two months ago....

Now im stuck with some broke aggressive crack head... i dont need him! I can handle myself. I've already moved on, i down graded alot but still...we're better apart.

What am i saying? Im a fucking mess. I need him back!

(Literally no idea what was going through my head, its late and i have so many pain meds in my system.)

Bucky;
Read the Fight Parts.

Pietro;
Um. I dont know. He kissed a chick at some party cus he was drunk?? Sure we'll go with that for now i guess. Im really tried and stressed. Can you tell???

Wanda;
(ScarletWidow♡)

I had walked in from having lunch with my sister only to see my own girlfriend making out with my best friend. "W-Wanda?...H-how long has this been going on?" I mumbled looking between them.

Nat looked down as Wanda stood and walked towards me. "Dont come any closer. You cheated! You fucking kissed my best friend! What the hell?! You too Nat, what the fuck?!" I screamed at them as tears filled my eyes. I stomped off and grabbed my keys i had placed down and ran out to my car leaving them both behind.

Natasha;
^^^

Thor;
Kinds the Fights part. Basically when you had the fight and broke up, he had said he kissed and started dating Jane. Fucking bitch. Who else doesn't like her?

Loki;
.....no. i refuse. Mostly cause i can't
Think of anything! But i still refuse!