Steve- Imagine

I smirked as Cap fell to the ground gripping his head tight in his hands. "That'll teach you to not hit ladies." I said and turned to walk away only to hear him get up.

"You can still back down. You dont have to live like this." He groaned and grabbed his shield.

I glared at him and balled up my fists. "I have to live like this! I can't touch anyone with out them almost passing out!" I yelled at him making him grip his head a bit.

"No we can help you i promise." He said. I shook my head fast. "No you cant! Dont make promises you cant keep!" I screamed and ran to his punching his chest and flipping him over my shoulder, then shoved him off the railing.

He stood up slowly. "Why wont you die?! Stop lying to me and just die!" I yelled and threw a large metal box down at him. He hit it with his shield making it brake.

I whimpered and started to tear up. "Stop it! Just give up and leave me alone!" He jumped back up to where i was making me stumble till he grabbed me and pulled me close.

"You'll be okay." He mumbled softly and wrapped his arm tighter around me, i sobbed in his chest not letting my hands touch him again. He pulled away a bit and took off his gloves, and slowly put the gloves on me. They didn't fit right but i looked up at him with tearing eyes.

He smiled down at me and held my hands in his larger ones. "You'll be okay (Y/N) ill make sure of it. Okay?" He said softly making me tear up more. He cared.... he actually cared for me...

I nodded slowly and sniffled. He pulled me close and kissed my head softly. The thing was he didn't tell me he still had head pains even with the gloves on me. But its the thought that counts right?

+×+×+×+×+
voidlaheyy
Requested by ^^
I dont know if this was exactly what you wanted, sorry it sucked. Im really tired and am on lots of pain killers so im just all weird now.