Tony X Steve ; Being a parent.

(I was sent this pic by my friend Casey and she wanted me to make it an imagine thing. Sorry it sucks)

Everyone knew about the Genius  Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist, Tony Stark dating History breaking Steve Rodgers but what no one knew besides their friends and SHEILD , was that they had a kid together. Obviously adopted.

His name was Peter Stark, and everyone he met would melt once they saw his large chocolate brown eyes and big goofy smile. He had his dads wrapped around his little chubby finger. If he wanted a new toy, they got it, of he wanted a cookie, he got it, if he wanted to watch more tv, he got it.

But one day he wanted ice cream for dinner, Tony brought out the ice cream while Steve shook his head making the little boy pout and glare up at him. "Ice cream."

"No Peter. Tony you cant eat ice cream either! Peter you need to starts eating better." Peter turned his head to Tony pouting and giving him puppy eyes.

"Stteevveee..... the eyes....." Tony said and goes to pick Peter up. Once he was a foot from him Peter shot a web from his hand to the ceiling light, as he swung by Tony he grabbed the ice cream and went up to the light.

"TONY! WHAT THE FUDGE!"
"PETER! GET BACK DOWN HERE! You're dad is gonna have a heart attack!"

Peter giggled and started eating the ice cream staring down at them. Quickly Tony was sat on Steve's shoulders trying to reach up to the little boy. "Hi buddy. Come here." Tony said trying to grab Peter, Peter laughed and shook his head moving away.

"Peter! Go to your dad now!" Steve said trying to move Tony closer to him. Just as Tony got close to grabbing Peter again, Peter laughed and gave a little smirk to Tony. "Peter, come to- ACK!!" Tony yelled before Peter shot a web in his face making his start to fall back.

"Um, did you get him?" Steve mumbled then sighed when he say Peter still on the light, face covered in ice cream while laughing.