Where you Kiss Them

Tony;
If hes being annoying or stupid(90% of the time.) you grab his collar and kisses him on the lips hard to shut him up. It always works.

Steve;
His Ears or jaw. Mostly if you're cuddling or hugging you can reach them and you peck all over them. You love how he turns all red.

Clint;
His forehead, Whenever hes anger or annoyed, you can see a vain in his head. You'll kiss it to slowly calm him down.

Bruce;
Hes always scare 'the other guy' is gonna show up. So to how much you love him, all of him you kiss his hands first, then his shoulder then neck to his lips till he smiles.

Bucky;
You kiss his metal arm. You both know he can't feel it. But just to show you font care about it your hold the metal hand and kiss up the arm.

Pietro;
His nose. He'll be sitting by you holding your hand, you turn to him and make it seem like you're gonna kiss him. But at the last second you kiss his nose and laugh and he grabs you and attacks you with kisses.

Wanda;
Her lips. You love how they feel. You'll hug her tight and softly kisses her lips.

Natasha;
Her neck. Thats about the highest place you can get to without trying to be taller.

Thor;
His hands. You can't really kisses him because of his height so you just grabs his hands and kiss them till he leans down to kiss you.

Loki;
He head. Whenever he's sad or mad or anything but happy, he puts his head in his hands. You see him and hug him, he'll lay his head on your chest and hugs your waist. You lean down and kiss his head telling him it'll be okay.