Pietro- Sad Imagine

(Y/n) Stark, Shy, quiet, lonely, the forgotten Stark. The opposite of her best friend and brother Tony Stark. She was never sad or anything because people didn't notice her. It also didn't help she had S.A.D.; social anxiety disorder.

When her brother brought home a pair of twins after the battle of Ultron, he was amazed at how fast, as strange as it was, she seemed to befriend the two. After a period of a few months the younger twin, Wanda and (Y/N) had become best friends.

Though she was often seen around the older male twin too, much to her brothers dislike, he just wanted her to be happy and social.

But what he didnt ever ever expect to see in his living room was his baby sister and sonic make out on the couch. So as expected he yelled and screamed at the two, ignoring his sister quiet and heartbroken pleads for forgiveness and how much she was sorry.

For once in his life he didn't care about what she had to say or even what she thought. And now, as they both lay in their own bed in their own room in their own homes across the city, he finally realized, after driving her away all those months ago, that she was happy. And sometimes thats all you need.

But as of then it was too late, the man his sweet, soft spoken sister loved, lay lifeless in the ground, 6 feet below, alone and cold. To never run again, never smile, laugh, or ever cry again. All three were alone, the siblings to distant to speak and for the quickster was the only on who was truly alone now.

××++××++××
Short, sad, and horrible
Literally me af tho.