Midnight Beginnings

A young girl is on the battlefield. She is fighting an enemy of France's with everything she's got, whilst commanding her own team of soldiers. Being a seventeen year old girl, she is the youngest soldier who is a prodigy with weapons, mostly firearms and daggers. Her team always looks up to her.

It was night, around midnight at least. The battle had went on for hours. Nobody got any sleep, knowing that if they let their guard down, the enemy could strike. Gunfire was exchanged and the smell of gunpowder and dust filled the air.

The battle increased tremendously, but that was when things changed. Out of nowhere, a giant robotic figure appeared. It was a large figure with colors of blue and yellowish gold, and its eyes were red. Neither friend or foe, the robot attacked everyone. The girl managed to get most of her team to safety with as few casualties as possible. She was then blockaded by the robot's hand.

She quickly looked up at the robot, frowning. She aimed her gun at it. This girl was not in the mood to deal with interferences like it.

She shot at it with plenty of rounds, but it didn't go down. The robot picked her up and tightly grasped her. She winced, hearing her team call out her name.

"Sergeant Chevalier!" They shouted.

The robot smirked at her. The sergeant struggled in its grip. She growled, looking serious.

"Let go of me you gigantic tin can!" She shouted with hatred.

"Don't mind if I do human," the robot said, releasing her.

She began falling from the high height the robot released her from. She fell on her back and the air was taken from her. She screamed in agonizing pain and she coughed up blood. She knew that her ribs were broken, and she felt blood ooze out from her back. She knew that the fall had made her land on the small, but sharp rocks that cut into her back.

She looked up at the robot who slowly approached her. The robot looked down at her, frowning. He raised his foot.

"I will make sure you're squished like a bug pathetic human."

The robot was about to crush her. She closed her eyes, preparing for the worst. Then, a call on the robot's Comm was what stopped it. The soldiers on her team took the opportunity to take her to safety. The robot still was on the Comm.

"What do you mean by not killing that human pest?!" The robot shouted.

"You heard me Dreadwing," the voice on the Comm said. "I might not be Lord Megatron in size or stature, but I am able to strategize. That 'human pest' is a girl I would like to be spared. Her time will come. I will make sure of it."

"She's severely wounded Nightmare! Why can't I kill her just like everyone else?!"

"You'll see why soon enough."

With that, the voice hung up making Dreadwing sigh. When he looked down, the body of the human girl was gone. He frowned, but sighed. He jumped up and transformed into his plane form and started flying back to base.

Meanwhile, in the Warship, a young man with dark hair smirks, chuckling darkly. He had been watching the girl ever since he first was able to access the technology in doing so. He had studied her every move, even before he was brought to the Warship.

"Fascinating," he said, purely impressed. "She's quite powerful. I'm glad to see that my teachings haven't left that pretty little head of hers..."

He gave a pure chuckle that had a strong presence of darkness to it. Knowing that his opponent was getting stronger made him laugh. He knew that he could defeat her easily. He had the upper hand in terms of strategy.

"I can't wait to see you again... Claire..."