Help.

So you know how some people in the Wings of Fire fandom all have their own OC. Like one that represents themselves. Well I have been trying to come up with mine forever but here's the problem:
I have traits of almost all the tribes but I don't want my OC to be an AllWing or a hideous mashup of six of the tribes(because I always add too much color...)
What tribe or tribes do you think my OC should be?

Here are some facts to help you:
Note: Sone are based off of dragon stereotypes that are shown in the books.

I always refer to myself as pert SandWing and IceWing because I can withstand extreme temperatures. (Example: I wore shorts almost the whole year last year and pants and a sweatshirt the whole year this year, and where I live it gets very hot and cold).

I am kind and I understand feelings and care about other dragons a lot, plus I love to eat. (MudWing)

I usually stay up past Midnight and I prefer night to day, plus I am a nerd and I love scrolls. Also I can read people's emotions and come up with guesses on what will happen next I the situation which is sorta like telling the future or mind reading.(NightWing) Also I am very shy.

I love to swim and often stay in the water the longest compared to my friends and family. (SeaWing)

I love colors and I understand feelings pretty well(and I can usually tell what someone is feeling) Also I often feel tired when the sun is out, and I can get pretty comfy on a hammock or on the floor if I have a blanket.(RainWing)

I usually don't get angry, but if I do usually I want to set everything aflame....(SkyWing)