ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆ Contest Entry

ArtemistheNightwing  held an egg raffle and here is my entry

ArtemistheNightwing held an egg raffle and here is my entry.

Those are the drawings portion(different lighting same drawing). It's of Antheia and egg#9.

Here is the prophecy/description thing;

Victorious Sparks
Frightful magic conjured from the air
Straw turned to gold
Throw the dice
The beginning is here
Power from the age of old

I think the egg might be a MagicWing or a MagicWing hybrid. I don't know much about your fan tribes but, Mage is purple and the egg is purple, and the description talks about magic conjured.  Maybe this dragon has some sort of prophecy power but they see the past instead of future, or their egg was enchanted somehow.

Now for the writing part:

         Antheia walked briskly through the snow, she hadn't predicted that it would be this cold. Although it was quite dumb of her since she was in the Ice Kingdom. She had flown all the way to the border between the Ice and Sand Kingdoms, just to find one plant. Unfortunately the Rainwing medics forgot to mention that this plant only bloomed every twenty days... So thirteen days to wait. Thirteen days to not freeze her talons off, or to be caught by patrols.
    Antheia wasn't alone though. Queen Glory insisted that she bring someone, and Antheia didn't want a guard.... so instead she got Sapodilla. Unfortunately Sapodilla was way to concerned about the sky to be of help. She would always mutter about the clouds and such... So Antheia did what any dragon would do and flew away from her. 
        And here she was, alone in a flurry of snow. Antheia changed her scales to a pale yellow, and flew closer to the desert.  By the time the sun set, Antheia was barely three inches from her original spot. The snow made it so much more difficult to fly in. Antheia trudged through snow until she came to an area that had enough trees to create a mini shelter with.
      Antheia picked up branches with her teeth and moved them so that there was a roof that blocked some of the snow. Antheia closed her eyes, and lowered her head–"SCREEE!" Antheia yelped as she felt a smooth rounded object touch her head. Antheia squinted in the darkness and was able to detect a blurry purple object. It was an egg!
      Antheia snatched the egg and wrapped her wing and tail around it. Maybe tomorrow she could find its owner.

THE END

Antheia is the name of a plant goddess(or something like that).
Sapodilla is a fruit. 

Btw my friend that I showed you the texts of, her name isn't actually "THE REAL RON" that's just what I put her under because a long time ago we had an argument about which one of us was Ron Weasley.

Also I love Kaomojis!