Raffle entry

So I totally forgot that I entered this raffle, so here I go..
queenartemis-
So I was going for the Pale Flowers egg

Poem thing:
Pale Flowers
Stardust glimmers on the petals of a fallen blossom
The glowing cove underneath
Beauty to all but itself
Black venom conquers

So I think the egg is a RainWing, or at least part RainWing. The last line talks about venom, and RainWings have venom... And the parts about blossoms and flowers remind me of a RainWing.

Story:

   Ant rocked herself back and forth while chewing on her talons. Today she would meet with Leaf... and her fate would be determined. Ant was quite.. normal for a RainWing, she had been raised before Queen Glory arrived, and she had been raised to be a lazy dragon with no care or concern about anything else. She and all the other RainWings were completely oblivious to the outside war. Because of that, she had thirteen strikes against her.
    "LEeaaf! Where you at?"Ant yelled into the forest. She remembered that Leaf said she'd meet Ant near the hatchery... Ant walked towards the hatchery, her tail swinging wildly, then she quickly straightened her tail. I can't be kicked out... I don't want to have that job. Ant had to make her best impression on Leaf, or she'd be sent to redeem herself. Since Queen Glory had gotten fed up with in behaving dragons, she set up a place where the more destructive dragons were sent until they learned to calm down. And this place was at the ash-covered NightWing island. The place wasn't perfect yet, and the dragons that would be sent there would be first sent to help clean the place up. A young dragon by the name of Parrot had been helping sweep ash and put up signs and plant trees their for over a year.
     Ant really didn't want to be sent there. She had been studying all the fruits and plants in the area, and she was sure she could become an expert doctor. If she was sent to the island her already damaged reputation would be burnt into the ground, and she would never be looked at the same.
   "Antheia? Please come over here," The unmistakable voice of Leaf called. 
"Ant... Call me Ant please," Ant said in the most polite tone she could muster. As she looked around she saw Leaf, alone. But she wasn't alone, somewhere in the forest was a group of RainWings disguised, and hidden behind leaves, taking notes on her every word and movement.

• • • (will be filled in when I actually write her story, I don't want to put spoilers!)

After talking with Leaf, Ant still wasn't safe. Tomorrow morning she would get a letter... Ant flew through the rainforest to the the west, the place she hadn't explored yet. She landed with a thud, her talons meeting the springy forest floor. Up in the tree was a blue, odd looking fruit. What is that? Ant thought. She decided to go up and get a closer look. As her talons touched the odd fruit, she realized it wasn't a fruit. It was smooth and hard, and it looked almost as if it was a—"EGG! ITS AN EGG OH MY MOONS WHAT DO I DO!" Ant yelled. A group a birds suddenly flew from the trees, and everything seemed to silence, as if paying close attention to her.

THE END (For now)

I hope the story wasn't complete crap :")
And if you didn't know Ant is Antheia's nickname.