Is it on?

Mark smirked at Jack who was on his knees in front of him. "Mark, I don't know about this.." Jack said with a worried some look on his face. "Don't be baby..no one's going to see it , but us.".

*Click*

"I think it's on.."

Jack gulped looking at the camera "Mark are you sure about this..". Mark groaned walking away and over to Jack in full view of the camera. "Shut up -!time to have some fun.. ".

"O-okay.." Jack's voice shook a little looking up and over at Mark. "You gonna listen to Daddy now?"
Mark smirked and he started to unbutton his pants., pulling them down. Jack looked innocently at Mark as Mark walked closer to him.

Not being able to help himself Jack leaned forwards to lick at Mark's boxer briefs. It making Mark let out a low moan and he quickly brought his hand down and gripped at Jack's green hair to yank Jack's head back. "SEAN- Bad boy- I told you to listen to daddy..didn't I - For that you need to be punished. "

Jack looked up and Mark his tongue hanging out of his mouth. Mark held onto Jack hair, his other hand going down to pull down his boxers. He wrapped a hand around his small erection and pulled harder on Jack's hair making him gasped loudly. With that Mark shoved his erection into Jack's mouth as far as he could push it making Jack gag a little "Choke on Daddies cock.." Mark groans as Jack started to bob his head.*

Jack sucked as hard as he could making Mark start to thrust into Jack's throat- Letting out a soft moan. Mark leaned his head back biting his bottom lip, Jack was way to good at this. Jack looked up at Mark then made eye contact with him. "Y-You're a little slut for daddies cock, aren't you, Sean?"

Mark yanked Jack's head back a train of spit and pre- cum trailing from Jack's tongue "answer me- "
Jack's eyebrows furrowed and tears filled his eyes from his hair being pulled. "Yes daddy- ah- "
"Yes, what-". Jack whimpered " I-I love your cock, Daddy.."

Mark smirked and bent down to pick up Jack and and carried him to the bed tossing him down. Jack had his hands cuffed behind his back as he panted being face down onto the bed. Mark picked up Jack's hips to where his rear was in the air. Pulling down his pants and boxers Mark quickly brought his hand down to spank Jack a couple of times causing Jack to gasp and moan. More tears filled up Jack's eyes and ran down his face. " You aren't listening to me well, Sean..." Mark said running his hands over one of Jack's ass cheeks.

Jack shivered as Mark's hand rubbed over his now red and stinging rear " I'm sorry , D-daddy.."
"You better be.."