You

Every inch of you I imagine in my head all the time. Everyday to when I sleep. I catch myself rewatching parts of your videos where I felt my heart skip or if it turned me on a little.

Mark please I can't handle this why!? not me?! why can't I be yours?

You laugh and say I'm funny, call me cute and I die with the thought of you saying my name in the bedroom.

I call out yours, you dont know, but I scream your name as a loud as I can when I'm alone.

I've masturbated in your shower last month when I came over. The hot water running over me. You where in the bedroom talking away with your silly and amazing ideas.

"Sean you are an amazing friend.."

I wince.

"Do I need to come help you, you've been in there a while"

I trimble at the thought.

I have a drawer at home with lube and toys.
I have one toy. I dont need others.. only one that I would like to think is how you look and feel.

I've seen the bulge in your pants.
God..please tell me I'm crazy for being so obsessed with you.

That night I laid in bed beside you because there was no other option and you wouldn't let me sleep on the floor.

Your breathing in my ear your arm somehow ended up around me lord if I don't stop myself from rubbing my ass into you as we spoon.

Would you freak?

Would you push me away if I tried to kiss you.

If I said I loved you and dressed up for you would you like that.

Tell me, Daddy..
would you?

---Jack

(I'm not sure what this is, but enjoy a bit of Jack's mind ;3)