Pink

Jack stood in front of the mirror wearing his pink socks, looking down at them as his hands was placed behind his back. His white booty shorts tight on his rear. Jack giggled softly tugging at Mark's flannel that hung low on himself. He brought the soft fabric up to smell it, Jack closing his eyes smiled softly as he swayed waiting for Mark to get back from the store.

     Suddenly Jack heard the car pull into the driveway, He got so excited he rushed out of the bed room ad down the hall. Almost slipping in the kitchen from his socks, Jack made it to the front door bouncing on his tip toes as he watched  as the door handle turned.

    Mark slowly opened the door knowing he would be greeted by his baby boy. A smile hit Mark's face as he saw how happy Jack looked to see him. "Daddy-!!" Jack burst out in excitement. "up-pupup-" Mark held how his finger making Jack bring his fists up to his mouth and looking at Mark a bit guilty. "Inside voices, Baby... Daddy's had a long day...I know you're excited, but give Daddy a minute...".

    Jack's voice pitched a little as he innocent looked at Mark  "Sorry, Daddy...."
Mark nodded and stepped around Jack headed towards the kitchen and opening up the fridge.
Jack slowly followed behind and stopped in the middle of the kitchen watching Mark.

"D-daddy..?" Jack spoke out a little. Mark rose back straight up from the fridge holding a juice "Yes, Baby..?" Jack brought his hands down from his face and rocked back and forth on his heels. "I missed you a lot today.." Jack blushed biting his bottom lip. Mark smiled softly and sighed realizing that he needed to give Jack more attention. Sitting the juice down on the counter, Mark held out his arms for Jack. "Come here, Baby..Daddy's missed you too.."

Jack giggled and scooted over to Mark on his socks and wrapped his arms around Mark's torso. Mark rubbed Jack's back softly and kissed the side of his head softly"Daddy wasn't mad at you, Baby.... I'll give you attention that you've been waiting for all day..". Jack Nuzzled into Mark's Chest closing his eyes.

"I love you, Daddy.."

"Daddy Loves you too, Baby boy..."