worth it

Ever since Mark and Jack started dating things was moving really fast. It got to the point where they started to feel like it was getting fast, but when they realized that it was okay how badly they wanted each other. Mark never thought he could be addicted to someone so much. He craved having his mouth on Jack touching his body and ranning his hands over the others pale skin.

Every chance they got they would attack each other like they needed it to live. Pulling hair, ripping clothes off, and scratching. With the crashing of their lips, it was so blissful.

Lately Jack started to wear more lace and tight panties. Longing for Mark to bruise and whisper selectively in his ear. He wanted to be owned by his lover/dom. Not all of their relationship was sex it was more then that. After Mark would make sure Jack was okay and cuddle him with a warm blanket and theywould sleep. Sometimes Mark would tell Jack how much he loved him while the exhausted green bean started to fall asleep.

Of course they where dating they was just not completely open about it. Close friends knew and where supportive. Obviously no one knew about their kinky life. Only recently had Jack been calling Mark Daddy and it wasn't completely sexual either it gave Jack's warm safe feeling. That and it gave him an excuse to make messes sometimes.

Mark and Jack felt like everything was working out for them until that night when things went wrong...

(( /)>w<)/) ))