Sean's journal Part: 1

So Today Mark wanted to take me to get ice cream. I was really excited- Because- ICE CREAM! Well we left and the car ride was okay like usual.

   When we got there the ice cream shop was closed....and I got really sad....

I tried not to show it, but I guess Daddy knows everything... He looked over t e as we got into the car. I was a little disappointed that we couldn't get ice cream.

Soon we got back to the house and Mark dropped me off..I was so confused at why he was leaving me home alone..But he said it was a surprise- So that was okay as long at he didn't take to long..

I sat in the living room watching Netflix while I waited for him to get back. As soon as he got back I clicked off the T.v sitting on my knees facing backwards towards the front door as Daddy walked in.

He had groceries?

Confused I got up and rushed into the kitchen and my eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas-

ICE CREAM!!!!-

Mark pulled out three tubs of flavored ice cream- Chocolate chip brownie, Mint chocolate chip, and Coffee!! My favorites-!!!

I giggled and quickly and excitedly hugged him- squeezing him tightly as a could-

Mark coughed out a chuckle as he took out other ice cream things.

"Daddy- You got me ice cream!!!!??"

"Well what does it look like- YEAH- Daddy got you ice cream- "

I bounced a little as I watched Daddy take out bowls and spoons.

Soon I had so much ice cream an sprinkles, but Daddy looked at me a bit concerned

"Are you sure you can eat all of that, Baby?.."

I nodded and scooted into the living room..Daddy followed behind and sat down then I plopped down into his lap.

Today was a great day after all- We watched movies and laughed and ate ice cream-

The only thing now is I has a tummy ache...But don't tell Daddy..