Rubber duck

((There are some miss spelled words or just plain word mistakes, but I did this on my phone and you know how auto-correct is guys so I apologize.))

Mark was slitting in the bath tub as he turned off the hot water he geared the door open after he laid his head back on the back of the tub. He didn't jump up or anything knowing exactly who it was.

Jack slowly closed the door seeing the black haired man soaking in the hot water, relaxing with his eyes closed. Standing there for a short minute, Jack started to take off his clothes slowly and quietly, pulling his shirt and boxers off, but before he could get to his black socks Mark spoke startling the now smol coffee bean.

" You aren't getting on the bath with me.."

Jack opened his mouth and looked at Mark in disapproval.
"But why!!!???"

Mark opened his eyes with his head still laid back trying it to the side towards his boyfriend.

" Because theres no enough room, Sean.. a shower is different."

Jack crossed his arms now pouting in a bit of frustration.
"Th-then why can't we take a shower?"

Mark sighed and lifted up his hand from the hot water. Steam coming off of his hand as he rubbed his hand over his face.
"Fine get in just be-"

Before he could finish Jack had thrown off his socks and jumped into the bathtub, causing water to go over the tub and into the floor. Jack looked over where the water went into the floor and bit his bottom lip as he sat down between Mark's legs.

"Oopsy doopsy.."

Mark just finished with "Careful ..."

Mark just sighed as he sat up wrapping his arms around Sean's torso and rested his cheek onto his back. " you're such a spoiled brat ya know."

Jack just giggled sweetly and "innocently' at Mark turning his head to the side.
"Sorry Daddy I-"

Mark innterupted Jack by biting down hard on to the side on his neck.
Jack couldn't help but let put a moan at the unexpected bite.
Mark leaned away from Sean's neck and softly licks the pink teeth marks he left onto his lover. Jack shivered as Mark ran his tongue up Jack's neck to his ear.
" I told you no, but you're to spoiled.. since when did you for get your place?!"

Mark demanded as he grabbed a handful of Sean's hair yanking his head back sharply.
Jack moaned, but it was a little hard for him to breath now because Mark brought his other hand to Jack's through and started to squeeze a little.

"YOU BETTER ANSWER ME!"

Mark was now pissed he let go of Jack pushing his away hard, but just enough so he could step out of the tub. Mark walked over to the bathroom drawer by the sink and started to look through it.

Jack was already hard from Mark biting him and pulling his hair, but because Jack likes to piss Mark off he decided to touch himself under the water. He slowly reached down and started to stroll himself, not being afraid to moan.
As soon as the moan came out of Sean's mouth Mark's head snapped  around making eye contact. Mark growled a little getting a bit more mad at this boy.
Mark turned around hold a thick long cock in his hand and smirked. Jack suddenly stopped looking at the huge toy in Mark's hands. Mark walked over and slammed the toy onto the wall, Jack gulped a bit scared now.

" You want to be a fucking whore?! than I'll fucking treat you like one. Now suck the fucking cock like the bitch you are-!"

Jack bit his bottom lip his hard cock twitching at Mark's tone. He felt a little ashamed that his mouth started watering at the thought of doing that, so he got on his knees and without hesitation slid the huge fake cock into his mouth. Drool started to run down his chin.

Mark watched him closely and stepped a bit closer to the tub and slapped Jack's ass as hard as his causing Jack to pull away from the huge Jack he had in his mouth. Jerking away and letting out a scream of pain and pleasure from Mark's hand slapping his wet ass.
"AH-FUCK-!"

Mark pulled Jack's hair brining him to his face, nose to nose.
" Why did you pull away? I thought you liked dick cause you're a fucking whore. I DIDN'T FUCKING TELL YOU TO STOP NOW DID I!?"

Mark tightened his grip on Jack's hair.
Jack whimper holding onto the side of the tub making sure he doesn't fall.
"N-noooo~" he whined.

Mark shook his head and let go of Jack's hair
" Now do what Daddy fucking told you-"

Jack was trembling from Mark and how hard his was and he loved it. Jack quickly took the toy cock back into his mouth bobbing his head.

" Isn't fun isn't it cause it isn't real, but god.. I bet you wish it was.. you'd love to be a sex toy let anybody fuck your cute mouth.."
Mark growled again getting jealous at his own words.

Jack helplessly moan letting out a muddled "mhm~" out of his nose taking in more of the cock on the wall.

Mark was already hard from being pissed and jealous Mark got into the bath getting behind Sean and slammed into him without hesitation.
Before Jack could pull away from the cock in his mouth from the pain of Mark sampling into him Mark grabbed the back of his head and shoved the toy cock into his mouth deeper causing the coffee bean to gag making his eyes water and roll back into his head as Mark continues to thrust  slamming into his lover.

"Don't think I'm letting up-"
Mark said deeply making sure not to let go of Sean's head.
All you could hear was muffled half moans coming out of Jack's nose.

It didn't take long for Mark to hit that special spot to send Jack into his slutty mood. Jack willingly started to feel throat the cock as he rolled his hips back into Mark's. With that Mark smirked and let go of Jack's head and grabbed onto his hips slamming into him with full force.
They both moaned with hard pleasure coursing through them.
Jack started to slightly chuckle while still moaning.

Mark bit his bottom lip and slapped Jack's ass again leaving another hand print on his very slutty boyfriend who was enjoying this way to much. 

Jack started to feel a ball of heated pleasure build in side of him and he started to ram his ass back into Mark harder.

Mark could tell Jack was getting close so he jerked Jack's head away from the drool covered toy cock on the wall and pulled Jack's head back more.
Jack moan loauly just about screaming "oh fuck!" over and over before he could finsih by the fifth "oh" he cam hard slamming him self back into Mark. Screaming out Mark's name. Mark continued to fuck Jack watching his boyfriend ride the wave of pleasure.

When Jack came down from his high Mark slid out of him seeing a bit of his pre-cum running down Sean's thigh and into the water. Mark sat on the edge on the tub as Jack's lustful case followed him.
" Good boy now... come here and do what your good at.."

Sean kicked his likes crawling over and sat down in the water in front of
Mark, taking Mark's hard cock into his mouth.
It didn't take long for Mark to get close from Jack's warm wet tight mouth. Mark bucked his hips up into Jack'smouth gripping tight onto the side of the bathtub.
Mark came hard all into Jack's mouth and onto his face. It was everywhere and just how Sean liked it.

Licking up the shaft of Mark's cock Jack cleaned up his mess he had made on Mark. Jack looked up at Mark with his mouth open and spit and fun running from his to tongue as he panted.

" Such a good boy Mark said smirking and softly wiped some of his cum off his boyfriend's cheek.

(( This wasn't supposed to be this long, but I got carried away >v < ))