Chp 2

Miyah's POV

-Monday:School-

Another day I waste my life at a place that won't help us in our adult life. I'm ready to graduate because I'm sick of all the children,yes CHILDREN. They act like they are 5 when some are 17 or 18 like me. Hell, some of them even flunked and STILL act childish. I just don't understand.

After putting my unneeded items in my locker, I met up with my best friend, Kiona. 

"Hey K!!" I said with excitment. "Hey girl what's up?"

"Guh MB is coming here this Friday!!", I said and started squealing. She doesn't really like them because she perfers the old MB. She's...basically asking for a beat down.

"Okay, and? Ion like them so I'm not going with you since you were gonna ask." She rolled her eyes and closed her locker. She can really be a bitch towards them but that's okay because when I meet them and EJ becomes my husband she will wish that she would have came with me.

"Okay yours loss.", I said. I didn't even want to walk with her to class so I walked alone. Everyday at least one person comes up to me and asks 'Why do you have a fanpage for someone who doesn't even know you exsit?'. Yea it makes me mad that they say that because they don't know what it really feels like unless they have one.

-END OF THE DAY-   

I haven't talked to Kiona since she said her smart comment to me. After getting out of class,I got my things out of my locker and drove home. I played my favorite song on the MB album, "Lamborghini", on my radio. That song gets me all up in my feelings. EJ's part makes me scream every single time. 

After parking my car, I went in my room and once again, go onto my fan account. I posted a screenshot of the day they're coming to my city and tagged EJ in it. As I was scrolling down my feed, I got a dm from someone. The '@' name was iamelijahj. I got scared but I kept telling myself it was just another fanpage. I opened it and I realized it wasn't a fanpage, it was EJ!! 

(A/N:THE FANPAGE USERNAME I'M USING IS FAKE!!)

@iamelijahj-Hey you're Miyah right?  

@moanin.elijahj-Yes I am. Is there something wrong?

@iamelijah-I wanted to dm you to ask you if you were coming to  the Miami,Flordia since I've seen you have been hoping we come there.

@moanin.elijahj-Oh yea! I'm coming for sure. I wouldn't miss that day for anything!

@iamelijahj-Ok. See you soon! And nice username btw..

Oh my gosh. EJ,ELIJAH JOHNSON,just said he liked my username. Wow..ever since those photos he posted he's been..freaky. I love it!!

I got a text from my mom telling me after she gets home,we were going out to eat. I'm completely fine with that. Food is good asf. Before she came, I decided to clean up my room a little bit and change clothes. I kept my boyfriend jeans on and changed into a black crop top with my army green bomber jacket. I completed the look with my original Adidas. 

I took some pictures of my outfit in my mom's room in front of her large wall mirror. I have a fashion blog, so when I do dress up and look cute I post my outfits on my blog.  I love fashion and watching fashion shows. I hope to travel to New York one day, since it is the heart of where fashion started. I want to become a fashion designer and see people buy my designs and wear them: That's my 2nd ultimate goal in life. My 1st ultimate goal is for EJ to become my boyfriend and we possibly get married one day and have little Johnsons' running around the house.