Chp 10

-THURSDAY;AFTER SCHOOL-
(PSA: DO NOT PLAY VIDEO UNTIL YOU READ 'play video')

After school was out for the day, I stopped by Mrs. Mason's classroom to see if the handwriting of those notes were Kiona's.

"Knock knock.", I said. Mrs. Mason's looked up at me and smiled. "Hey hun. You're here about those notes, and I correct?"

"Yes ma'am. Did you figure out if it was her handwriting?", asked nervously.

"Well..I looked through all of her graded papers to compare the two, and...I'm sorry to tell you this Myah, but-

"Uhm excuse me, Mrs.Mason", Principal Edwards stated.

"Yes Sir?", she says nervously.

"You have a parent that wants to talk to you about her child's grades. Can I send her in?"

"Oh yes! That would be lovely.", she said sighing out of relief.

"I'm sorry Miyah, but I'll have to tell you tomorrow. I'm sorry."

"I'm not going to be here."

"Why not? What's wrong?"

"I have to go somewhere, so can I please just know now?"

"Okay. Well it looks it its-"

"Hello, are you Mrs.Mason?", a parent asks.

"What the fuck..", I mumbled under my breath, clearly annoyed.

"I'm sorry Miyah, but I will have to tell you later on next week. Have a good night.", Mrs. Mason exclaims.

"Yea whatever. Bye.", I responded walking out of her class. When I got into my car, I plugged my phone into the aux cord and played 'Crush' by Yuna.

(play video)

I sang along with the lyrics, until the song ended. Most songs I listen to are pretty chill and gives me soothing vibes. My car notified me that I got a notification from Instagram. I didn't check my phone until I got home because you know, I'm not trying to die at the age I am over something small like that.

After making it to my house, I went to my room. I checked my phone, and I realized it was Elijah who dm'ed me again! I started blushing, then screamed in my pillow.

iamelijahj: Hey M!

moaning_elijahj: Hey Elijah! How's it going?

iamelijahj: Good. I'm doing much bettet than I was, when I texted you last time

moanin_elijahj:  That's great! I'm so excited to see you tomorrow

iamelijahj: I know! And I have a surprise for you too. Hopefully you'll like it

moanin_elijahj: OMG Eljiah you didnt't have to get me anything

iamelijahj: I know, but I wanted to. You've been a huge help to me, and I want to repay you for it

moanin_elijahj: You're so sweet.

And that's when he said those three words that any girl would love to hear a boy say to them.

iamelijahj: I love you, Miyah

moanin_elijahj: I love you too, Elijah

And with that, I fell asleep feeling happier than ever.