Chp 7

Next day: Wednesday

I woke up to earlier than usual this morning. I've never been up this early before. I went ahead and started my morning routine so I could have extra time, before I had to leave. 

I then went to my closet to pick an outfit. I decided on a grey bodycon midi dress, white cap, and my Adidas. I paired it with my sky blue tote handbag and a gold necklace. I ten sprayed some perfume on myself and started my hair. I put it in a bun, and went to my mom's room to take pictures of my outfit.

After getting at lest 2 good pictures, I got my laptop out of my room and took it with me downstairs to upload my ootd to my fashion blog. Some modeling agencies contacted my mom for photoshoots, but since I'm still busy with school I have to put them on hold.

"Momma guess w- SHIT! My hip!", yelled.

"What?", she yelled back. She came down the stairs with her female business suit on. She set her stuff down on the kitchen counter and made her way to the refrigerator."What happened!?"

"I hit my fu-..my hip on the corner of the counter.", I sighed and leaned my head on the wall.

"Are you okay?", she asked trying not to laugh."I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh.

"Haha, very funny.", I mimicked her laugh."But I was trying to tell you that over 1,000 people are subscribed to my fashion blog, and I just hit 850,000 subscribers on my YouTube channel!!"

"That's great honey! I'm so proud of you.", mom said happily. I'm glad to have a mom that's so supportive.

I thanked her then we ate breakfast that she cooked. We talked about random stuff, nothing serious. It was then time for me to leave.

"Okay I have to leave. I'll see you later!"

"Okay hun! Oh, and I'll be back later than usual tonight so you'll have to order some food.", she exclaimed. I nodded.

"Okay that's fine. Love you, bye!"

"Love you too baby!"

I then made my way to school. Once again, blasting the MB album. I need it to get me hype too, so I can deal with these immature kids.

"10 more days left of school..I can do it.", I mumbled to myself.

-

Hello!! This chapter was shorter. Don't worry, there's gonna be some drama in the next chapter. Also, don't forget to Like, Comment, and Vote!!

xoxo, Kyah

Instgram-ifw.mb

Twitter-KyahNicholeee