Chp 9

-AFTER SCHOOL-

After school was over for the day, I stopped by Mrs. Mason's class to inform her about these letters I've been getting.

I noticed the door was already opened, so I walked in. She wasn't in there at the time, so I just looked around her class. I saw she left her phone on her desk, and it was on. I  could easily just go into her phone and do stuff, but I'm not going to. As I was about to walk to a desk and sit down, her phone lit up. My nosey ass ran to her desk to go see what the notification was-- it was a text from her husband.

Tonight let's go out! And then later...I'll have my dessert in bed :)

After reading that, I just sat back down at the desk and laughed. I don't understand why I was laughing, but I was. I'm just a goofy person. But whatever they got goin, ayee get it Mrs.Mason-- I see you girl.

After 5 more minutes, she finally came into her classroom. I guess I must have scared her because she gasped really loud.

"Oh my gosh, Miyah. You scared me!", she said walking to her desk. She picked up her phone, and read the text her husband sent her. She started  blushing.

"Okay what's up?", Mrs. Mason said putting her phone away.

"I need you to look over something."

I gave her the note, and she gave me a confused look. "Why do I need to look over this?"

"I need you to see if this is Kiona's handwriting."

"Why would she write something like this to you? Aren't you two best friends?"

"Well..we were, but I guess not anymore. That's why I wanted you to see if this is her handwriting since she's in one of your classes."

"Okay. I can't look at it right now because I have a meeting to attend, but I will look at this when I come back."

"Okay thank you so much Mrs. Mason!", I said smiling as I walked out her door.

"You're welcome hun.", she replied smiling.

I walked to my car, and stopped by Raising Canes to get some food. (A/N: IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT RAISING CANES IS, IT'S SO GOOD. Okay back to the story) After getting my food, I drove home.

I'm gonna find out who wrote those letters..even if I have to get suspended for it.

Hey guys! I know you're happy this story has been updated. I'll try to update again as soon as I can. Love you ♡

Instagram: ifw.celebs