Chp 5

I spoke to Kiona at the end of the day, but that's all we have ever did since the little incident we had. I haven't hung with anybody ever since then, so I've been alone. She seems to not like me anymore. She was my only reality friend. Well..at least I still have my TM family.

 I drove home, once again while blasting the #Officialmbmusic album. It's like I can't seem to stop listening to it. That lets you know right off the back that I really love the songs. 

Since I was singing so much, I choked on my spit and started coughing. It's always something wrong with me I swear. I had to pull over on the side of the road, just so I could catch my breath. I also had to sneeze so when I did, I hit my head really hard on the steering wheel.

"GOSH DAMMIT THAT FUCKING HURT!", I yelled at I held my hands over my forehead. Now I'm gonna have a bad headache. After calming myself down, I got back on the road and started driving home. When I got there, I spoke to my mom then went upstairs to take my shower. 

"Miyah your food is gonna get cold honey! Come eat!", she exclaimed. I replied with 'okay!' while putting my sleeping clothes on. I rushed downstairs and I tripped over my foot AGAIN, but I didn't fall this time.

"Okay you have got to stop running down the stairs like that.", mom said. "That's how you fell last time"

"I can't help it. But the thing I don't understand is how I'm tripping over my foot. I'm not even doing anything crazy-just walking down the stairs really fast."

"That's why. Stop walking down them so fast and maybe you won't trip."

I ate my food while I talked to my mom some more. My phone buzzed from an Instagram notification. 

Iamelijahj has posted a photo 

(A/N: What I am about to type is fake. I repeat, IT IS FAKE. Everybody needs  little drama to go on in Fanfictions,right?:)

I clicked on it and it was a photo of  him smiling in the mirror. I liked the photo and commented "Baby Boy" with two red  hearts. As I was scrolling through the comments to see what other girls said, because Team Mindless is funny asf, I noticed a bunch of hate comments.

You're ugly

You have no talent

Go die in a hole where you belong

Why are you even "famous"?

Why were you even born?

Why were you even born? Who says that!? This honestly just ruined my mood. There's always somebody fucking with him, in a bad way, and I'm sick of it. He's the only one who gets hate out of him, Prince, and Mike. This is sad because everytime we set the hate comments straight, they come back even stronger than before. I can't sit here and let this happen. Then Mike and Prince don't even at least TRY to stick up for him when they see what the haters say! They think hes too innocent and doesn't get hate because of it. Since my EJ fanpage is the biggest out off all of them, he sees what I post (since he follows) and everyone knows that I take no bs from nobody. We text every now and then, but it's mostly short and sweet conversations since he's busy all the time, which I have no problem with. I'm just sick of the drama with these immture and disrespectful comments. It's like they wanna get blowed up by hundreds of girls and get their page reported. This about to stop, and I mean it.

I posted a random reaction picture so I can rant. This is what I typed and posted;

@moanin.elijahj: Okay let me just say this..ALL THIS SHIT NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THESE HATE COMMENTS ONLY GOING TOWARDS EJ AND HIS SUPPOSED TO BE "FRIENDS" AREN'T EVEN STICKING UP FOR HIM. I was not about to sit here and let people say that about him. If you have a problem, @ me because I'm NOT this letting slide. This has gone on for too long and I'm not having it. EJ, I know you're gonna read this so text me. And for all you haters, PLEASE GTFO. YOU ARE IMMATURE AND SO IS YOUR COMMENT. You can @ me with all the hate you want, but that's not gonna stop me from supporting my baby. I didn't stop the first few times it started, so I'm not gonna stop now. I love you soo much, E. Don't let the hate overpower the love because it's not worth it.

I instantly started getting likes and comments. But one comment that caught my comment that caught my eye, brought me to tears and broke my heart.

You will NEVER meet those stupid Mindless Behavior faggots. They don't care about you, and they will never love you. Your fanpage is worthless and so are you. 

This is someone from my school saying this..

-

Hello guise!! I hope you're loving the story. I'm sorry I haven't been updating but I'm going to get back onto my updating game. The next few chapters are gonna have some juicy stuff go on, so be prepared. Don't forget to Like, Comment, and Vote!

xoxo,Kyah

Ig-ifw.mb

Twitter-KyahNicholeee