Chp 3

DO NOT play the video until you see later on in the story it says "Play Video"

-

Miyah's POV

After we got through eating, we payed and got in the car. I put my phone back into the aux cord and played the MB album again. When I tell you I listen to this album 24/7? I mean it. (A/N:I listen to the album 24/7. I'm listening to it rn too)

"Are you ready for Friday?", mom asked. She already knows what I'm gonna say so I don't even understand why she just asked me that. 

"AM I?! Mom, I've been waiting 2 years to meet them. 2 years!! I'm so excited. And I'm gonna vlog everything too, so when I get home you can watch all the footage I got.", I smiled happily. I can't believe I'm gonna see my love in 4 days.

"Okay hun. Oh wait--isn't there a guy that records or vlogs everything? I remember you telling me about him, But I don't remember his name."

"Oh yea Jaay. He records all the meet and greets. I'm gonna get a picture with him too!"

(A/N:I WILL BE DOING A IMAGINE BOOK ALSO. BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THAT!! Okay back to the story.) 

"Okay.", mom answers.

We got home, and I instantly went straight to my bathroom to go take a shower. It's about 9:45pm right now, so I need to go to bed. I got done with my shower and put on my night clothes and go into bed. And what did I do? Take my grape head right back on my fanpage. I really need to stop staying up so late but I don't care because we have 3 weeks of school left.

It's been some time. It's now 11pm and I'm still on my fanpage. I've been texting my internet friend, Jayla, all night. Ever since I created my account we became friends and hit it off right then and there. She loves Mike and that's who her fanpage is for.

(M:Miyah , J:Jayla)

M-I can't believe tomorrow will be 1 year already since I created this fanpage.

J-And I can't believe that means we've been best friends for a year!! 

M-Right!! I remember when I first started texting you and we kept crackin' on that one girl that kept causing drama.

J-Yess!! Those were the times. It's been fun and you know what will make it even better?

M-What?

J-Us meeting eachother in person.

Jayla lives in New Orleans and MB hasn't came there before. I doubt that we would be able to meet anytime soon. Her mom is not gonna let her come out here to Flordia anyways.

M-What do you mean,Jayla? What are you trying to tell me?

J-I'm coming to Flordia this Thursday!! My mom is letting me go to the M&G this Friday and she knows about you and how close we are so she's letting me come out there!

M-Yay! I can't wait! My mom knows about you too and I already asked her before if you were to come visit could you stay at my house and she said it was fine. This is gonna be GREAT!

J-Ik!!I'll finally be able to meet my chocolate drop,Mike!!

M-Yass honey!! And I'll be able to be with my milk chocolate baby EJ!!

J-Right lol!! Ok girl I'm about to go to sleep, I'm tired asf. Gn best friend!

M-Ok. Goodnight girl!!

After texting Jayla, I couldn't do anything but scream. I want to, but people in my neighborhood will call the police and we do not need that. I played some Alina Baraz to help calm my nerves down. I walked to my mom's room to tell her about Jayla, and suprisingly she was still up.

                                                                               (PLAY MUSIC VIDEO)

"Momma..why are you still up? You need to go to sleep" I chuckled. She smiled and told me to come sit on her bed. She looked tired, but focused.

"I'm trying to finish putting the prices on these designs before NY Fashion Week comes. I have at least like ten more prices to write down on them before I can go to sleep.", she said. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. She looked so tired and stressed out. Since she is one of the most known fashion designers in the country, all the pressure is on her. That's where I get my love and taste in fashion from.

"Well what about this? I can write down prices since I know how everything works. You can go take your shower while I do this. Sounds like a good idea?" She nodded and agreed. The designs she made are very top-notch and well created. I can see why she was so stressed out about it. She put alot of blood,sweat,and tears into her creations. And I'm one of them :)) (A/N:If you got what I ment by that, you know what's up lol)

I got done writing prices down right before my mom got out of the shower. It only took me about 10 to 15 minutes to do. Some of her most popular designs were priced by me and they sold out fast. We decided to raise the price a little bit and it's still her most popular.

"You're done already?", mom asked putting her dirty clothes in the hamper. She sat back in her bed and examined the prices I wrote down. She seemed impressed. "These are really good prices honey! You just lifted so much stress off of my shoulders.Thank you." She kissed my forehead and smiled.

"You're welcome. And guess what!"

"What?"

"Jayla is coming here for the M&G Friday!!", I said as I started jumping up and down on her bed. She started laughing. "And she will be sleeping in my room so don't worry about taking those boxes out of the guest room."

"Okay that's fine. You need to go to bed young lady. You have school tomorrow!", she responded as I was walking out of her room.

"Goodnight mom! Love you." I yelled to her. She responded with 'love you too'. I put my phone on the charger and played "Maybe" by Alina Baraz on my speaker on low and thought to myself. It's about 1am now.

"3 more days lord,3 more. Thank you for letting me live another day." I mumbled to myself. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

-

Hello!! I hope you're loving the story. I will update as much as I can. Don't forget to Like,Comment,And Vote!! xoxo

IG-ifw.mb

Twitter-KyahNicholeee