andy

Hey, guys! So, as you can see, my cover for doppelganger is new, way improved and looking amazing, thanks to angelanguyen. She made my cover and I love it so much! Thank you again <3

*I don't own BVB. Copyright of Black Veil Brides to any of their works mentioned. Also, I'm not trying to change their personalities, so if they seem the slightest bit different to you, just know that I'm not meaning to do that. My story idea, and I'm using them as my story material. Enjoy!

"What did I tell you about eating chips before touring?"

Andy frowned as Jake slapped the tube of Pringles out of his hand.

"I've never seen you so hard on him before now," CC laughed, taking the chips and stuffing a short stack into his mouth.

"You, too, CC," Jake said, snatching the Pringles can from him as well and tossing them in the trash. "Eating healthy, remember?"

"That wath a waytht of good chipth," CC exclaimed, his mouth still full of chips.

"Excuse me?" Jinxx asked, sitting beside CC at the bar just outside the kitchen.

CC swallowed. "That was a waste of good chips."

"You could've waited until you chewed to say that," Jinxx prompted, and CC rolled his eyes.

"Where did you even get those in the first place, anyway?" Jake asked.

All eyes turned to Ashley as he entered from the living room, stretching after the short cat nap he had just taken sprawled across Andy's couch.

"Oh."

Andy's house was often the gathering place of the band. Not only for planning and practicing purposes, but often the other band members would come just to hang out. Andy didn't have a problem with it. After all, the men were like his brothers.

It was just another typical day for the rockers. There was some lounging taking place, some -- well, frequent -- breaks from practicing, and just a tad of thinking. Today was a typical day, but one of the lazier days.

Then all of their gazes swept over Andy, who was sitting with his chin in his palm and staring at the nearest wall, his icy blue eyes blank.

CC waved his hand in front of Andy's face, catching his attention and snapping him back into reality.

"Hey, where were you?" CC asked. "Are we gonna work on stuff today?"

Andy waved his hand dismissively. "No, it's all good. For now."

"But --" CC started, but before he could finish, Andy's phone began to vibrate on the bar in front of him.

Andy picked up his phone, raising his eyebrows. "It's the orphanage."

CC laughed immediately. "What?"

"No, CC, you're not answering this time. Last time you answered a business, it was Arby's and you got us kicked out. For good," Ashley said.

Jinxx sniffed. "Now I can never get the roast beef sandwich I wanted..."

"It's okay, Jinxx. It wasn't that healthy anyway," Jake assured him.

Andy sighed. "Well, I guess I should just answer and see what they say." Half reluctantly, he answered, holding the phone up to his ear.

Andy didn't even get to say 'hello' before a perky woman's voice answered, sounding slightly rushed as she spoke into the phone, and her voice loud.