andy

"Those mics sound crappy," Andy yelled over the guitar blasting from the speakers in the recording room at the Biersacks' home. "Play those chords one last time, Dennis."

As Dennis did as his father asked, they both cringed when a series of screechy, high-pitched noises came through the speakers.

"Are you sure it's the mics and not the speakers, Dad?"

Andy nodded, sure of his answer. "Of course. Those speakers have never failed me, so why would they just randomly choose to now?"

And and Dennis both looked down, sighing, Andy shaking his head in frustration. "I knew I should've spent more money on those stupid microphones."

"Boys!" Scout called from down the hall upstairs. "Could someone get the door? I'm kind of busy with the baby right now."

"Yeah, of course!" Andy yelled back. He looked at Dennis. "I didn't hear the doorbell ring. Did you hear the doorbell ring?"

Dennis shook his head, a confused look on his face.

Andy shrugged, standing and heading down the stairs. The doorbell rung another time, causing both dogs to bark and Andy to roll his eyes. "I know, I know," he said to himself as he reached the front door. "I'm coming." He knew it was cold out there, and snowing, especially considering it was Cincinnati, Ohio, and he figured that whoever was at the door just wanted to come in to get out of the cold. He suspected it was either Jake, Ashley, Jinxx or CC, since they were supposed be over at the house any day to record now, but he never thought in a million years that those two once-baby, now-teenage girls would with familiar crystal blue eyes and curly, blonde hair would be there to greet him at the door instead.

"Hi," the one girl said, her bare arms crossed tightly as an attempt to keep warm. "Are you Andy Biersack?"

"Uh.... y-yeah, I am."

"Well, I'm Dani. And this is my twin sister, Sadie," she continued, gesturing towards the equally-shivering girl beside her, though the second girl was actually wearing a long-sleeved shirt unlike the first. The second girl attempted a smile, with chattering teeth.

But Andy was to dumbfound to smile back.

"I don't know if you remember us, and I hope I don't startle you by saying this, but we're your daughters, and the last time we saw you we were babies. Also, it's pretty cold out here, and I don't want to be rude by asking, but would you mind if we just come in for a couple minutes to warm up?"