Movie?

-Kelley's POV-

Y/N has been acting weird ever since she took that call. She just seems more closed off and doesn't really talk to anyone.

I was talking to Moe when I saw Vanessa walking outside of the cabin in her pajamas, probably to get some food.

"Yo French Toast!" I called to Y/N. She smiled lightly and walked over to me.

"Hey Kelley, hey Morgan." she replied.

"So instead of actually getting a full night of sleep tonight some of the team is going to watch a bunch of movies in Ash and Ali's cabin. Want to join?" I asked her.

"Yeah it's going to be wicked." Morgan exclaimed.

"Nah, I think I'm just gonna go to bed." Y/N replied.

"Don't, come on! Please...for me?" I begged. I used the puppy dog face, which works on everyone. At the sight of my pouting, Y/N smiled.

"Fine, but just one."  she said.

"Yay!" I yelled.

"Just one Kelley." Y/N repeated.

"Yeah, just one." I said.

"Hundred." I whispered.

All three of us walked to Ash's cabin and instead of knocking I walked right in. I'm not the knocking type.

"Hey guys!" I screamed. I was shushed by basically everyone. The ones that were watching the movies were Ash, Moe, Toby, Baby Horse, Hope, French Toast, Ali, Pinoe, and Syd.

"So what movie are we going to watch?" Toby asked as Ash was flipping through Netflix.

"This is going to be a long night." Y/N sighed.

"A fun one, French Toast." Baby Horse said.

Suddenly a phone went off, it was Y/N's. She looked at her phone and let it ring.

"You gonna answer that?" Hope asked.

"Nope." Y/N said. The phone stopped and then began ringing again.

"Who's calling you at 11:30 PM?" Toby asked.

"Nobody important." she replied.

The phone stopped for a bit and Ash was still looking for a movie. It began ringing again and Y/N sighed out.

"Fuck." she muttered as she grabbed her phone and walked outside.

"What's wrong with her?" Ali asked.

"I don't know, I think someone's bothering her. She got a call earlier and just shut down." I said.

I was about to get out of my seat to go see what the problem was when Y/N walked back inside.

"Sorry about that." she said as she sat down next to me.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

She just nodded silently, but I could tell something was wrong. She looked tired, and sad. Different than I saw earlier today.