Stay with Me

-Kelley's POV-

After the movie was over, the team was deciding on another movie to watch. I grabbed Y/N's hand.

"What are you doing?" she whispered. I ignored her and pulled her out of the seat and outside.

"What's wrong?" I asked bluntly. She looked at me confused.

"Excuse me?"

"I might not have known you forever but I can tell when something's wrong with you." I said.

"Look. You know nothing about me. I haven't even been here for an entire day." Y/N replied.

She grew angrier, and I noticed that when she becomes angrier her French accent becomes thicker.

How can someone be so adorable and be so angry at the same time?

"Okay calm down! I didn't say that I knew everything about you, it's just that ever since you took that call you've been silent." I explained.

Y/N sighed. "I'm sorry..."

"What happened?" I asked sincerely.

-Your POV-

I don't know what to say or do. I've practiced this so many times and I've already screwed it up.

"It's nothing...really." I said, trying to avoid eye contact with Kelley.

Kelley sighed deeply, "Come on, let's go to my cabin."

"Why yours?" I asked.

"Because my roommate is staying with Ash." she replied.

"Alright." I complied. Kelley intertwined my hands with hers and I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"You okay there?" she giggled.

We walked until we reached her cabin. Kelley opened the door and let me step in first.