TWO.

zendaya as Michelle Gromio

TATE
( ii. young derek )
'YOUR LUCKY I LOVE YOU'
・・・
Malia and Grant tip toed into the house. Grant slowly closed the front door so their dad wouldn't here. They slowly walked to there rooms.

Just as Grant was about to close his door Malia slid into his room. Grant jumped at the sight of his older sister.

"Wow Mal whatcha doin in here?"
Grant asked confused

"Can we talk?" She asked moving to sit on his bed

Grant nodded and sat beside her.
"What do you do when you feel like your boyfriend isn't telling you everything?" Malia asked looking down at her hands

Grant bit his lip as he thought about what to say. He didn't want to say something that would make even more upset then she seemed to already be.

"Have you asked him about it?"
Grant asked fiddling with his jacket sleeve

"Well not really but I know somethings going on" Malia said

"Well why don't you try asking him about it?" Grant said

Malia nodded slightly. "Thank you Grant. Now get some sleep" Malia said
standing up from Grant's bed and leaving.

Grant fell back on his bed. It had been a very long day for him. He slipped off his jacket and slid on several braclets. He then fell asleep, wishing he could sleep through the pack and his own problems.

Grant placed his phone against a bowl. He placed it up so he could see the small person in his phone.

"Grant please you gotta set me up with one of those lacrosse guys" Michelle Gromio, Grant's best friend, said.

"No they don't deserve you"
Grant said as he took a bite of his toast

"Ugh be there in 5" Michelle said before hanging up the phone.

Michelle and Grant met in a grief support group a year after the car crash. Michelle's mom had passed away due to brain cancer. When the two met they helped each other through the loss of their loved ones, resulting in them being best friends.

"Dad takin you to school?"
Malia asked as she walked
into the kitchen

"Uh no Michelle. Stiles taking you?"
Grant asked

"Yeah. So this Michelle..she your girlfriend" Malia asked

"Oh look at that she's here. See you later Mal" Grant said, walking out to Michelle's car

Michelle and Grant sat in the back of class. Michelle tapped her pencil up and down. She finally had enough and turned to Grant.

"Where were you yesterday? We were suppose to binge Glee" She whisper yelled

Grant's eyes widened. He had completely forgot about their plans. He couldn't just tell her about the supernatrual. She was his only true friend and he couldn't risk losing her.

"I'm so sorry something came up and I just couldn't be there. I promise I'll make it up to you okay? you just have to trust me" Grant said as he examined Michelle's face to determine how she was gonna react.

"Your so lucky I love you or else I would have shunned you so hard" Michelle said softly punching his arm

Grant smiled and turned back to board. He knew he couldn't lie to her forever but for now he just had to hope she would understand.

AUTHORS NOTE:
just a fill in chapter sorry
I love zendaya sm so here she is
EVELYN