SEVEN

TATE ( viii

TATE
( viii. weaponized )
'YOUR STILL MY SISTER'
・・・
"Mals you'll do great I promise"
Grant said shifting his body to look at Malia.

"You're gonna pick me up right?"
Malia asked fidgeting in her seat

"Yes, now goodluck" Grant says with a sincere smile as Malia nods and gets out of the car

Grant didn't really know what he was gonna do for the day. He could just rewatch Bob's Burgers for the 1000 time, maybe invite Michelle. He sighed and started his car.

Grant only got a few miles from school when he saw cop cars speeding towards the school. He furrowed his eyebrows and made a quick and very illegal U turn.

When he got there he wasn't very suprised to see cop cars its Beacon Hills, but he also saw the CDC. "The hell" he mumbled while unbuckling his seatbelt.

Grant was used to the constant need for cops in Beacon Hills but the CDC? He rushed out of the car and walked towards the school in hopes of finding the sheriff.

His wish was granted when he saw the familiar face of Sheriff Stilinski. "What the hell is going on?" Grant asked as he approached him.

"Well hello to you too" Sheriff responded. Grant's face stayed blank as he wasn't in the mood for sarcasm. "Natalie said there was someone kind of sickness but in my opinion i think it has something to do with your sister and the pack" Sheriff said quite honestly.

"Well obviously" Grant said not suprised
by this fact

"What are we gonna do?" Grant asked placing his hands on his hips

"We aren't doing anything. Your gonna go home"
Sheriff said to the youger boy

"Uh no that's my sister in there. I'm not leaving unless it's with her" Grant stated

    The sheriff sighed. He knew he wasn't gonna get the boy to go home. He's stubborn and worries too much of his sister, whom can very well protect herself.

"Fine" Sheriff stated

Grant silently applauded himself. He was just about to speak when Agent McCall walked over. "I heard small pox" he said towering over the Sheriff and Grant. "Impossible. Small poxs were eliminated deceades ago!" Grant said with crossed arms. Agent McCall glares at Grant for a second before Sheriff Stilinski spoke up.

"You want my opinion? I don't think the Orphans were the only professional killers in Beacon Hills"
He claimed

That claim made Grant realize the true matter at hand. His sister could be dead. She could be gona again. His heart began to pound as it all settled in. He wouldn't let that happen. He couldn't let it happen. She means to much to him.

Grant had been sitting anxiously outside the school for hours waiting for something from the inside, but got nothing. No one has gotten any evidence or idea as to what is going on. Grant knew it was supernatrual related, but he still wanted to believe that maybe this wasn't one of those times.

It became nightfall as he stood by a tree lightly hitting the palm of his hand with the back of his phone. "Grant! What's going on?" A familiar voice said from behind him. Grant turned quickly around to meet Lydia. "Oh thank god your here! Your smart and a banshee" Grant exclaimed

"Do you have any like banshee predictions of however that works? Please lyds. I gotta know if my sister is in trouble" Grant said with pleading eyes

Lydia nodded softly, "yes and it's not just a feeling" she replied looking up at him.

Lydia's words crushed Grant. He nodded then ran to the front of the school. He just needed to get close enough.

    He stood outside for about an hour and a half longer. Just thinking of all the possibilites before the doors finally opened and people began flooding out.
Grant's eyes widened and he rushed into the school.

"Malia!" He shouted as 
his sister came into sight

He rushed over to her, expecting for her to give him a hug but was only met with a frozen stare. "Mals whats wrong?" Grant asked holding both of her shoulders and examining her face. "Are you hurt?" He asked

Malia looked up at him teary eyed. Her cheeks were stained red from crying and her eyes were puffy.

"I have to tell you something" She said in a soft voice

The two siblings sat on Malia's bed. Malia sat against the wall while Grant at the edge of the bed. "So I found the deadpool and I'm on it" she said staring blankly at the floor.

"Malia, I promise I won't let anything happen to —"
Grant said but was cute off

"Its not that" She said looking over at him

"Then what is it?" Grant asked confused

"My name isn't Malia Tate. Its Malia Hale. I'm a Hale and Stiles knew and didn't tell me! He didn't tell me Grant. Grant we aren't brother and sister" Malia said her eyes welling up with tears of sadness and anger

"That doesn't matter Malia. I still love you blood or not. Your still my sister. Whether your last name is Tate or Hale shouldn't matter. What matters is I love you like a big sister because you are my sister Malia"
Grant said scooting over to Malia and wiping a fallen tear from her cheek

"I love you too Grant" Malia said pulling him into a long needed hug.

AUTHORS NOTE:
i'm such a scott girl
evelyn