Chapter 7

Emma's POV

I felt like I was used and betrayed its like Neal all over again. Except Killian doesnt beat me, and his sweet, and cute, and loving, and gentle.

"Swan?" Killian questions knocking on the door.

"Go away. You played me." I say to him.

"I didnt play you. Emma its been a week I have came in here everyday please listen to me." He says.

"No you used me and made me think you cared about me." I say.

"Emma I do care about you. I've never felt this way about anyone else before. I just didnt want you to get hurt." He says.

"Killian you were close to someone else before. You lost her and your telling me you never felt this way before?" I question.

"Thats different Emma. They way I cared about her wasnt in the same way I care about you. When Im away from you and your not speaking to me it makes me upset like my hole world has turner upside down." He tells me.

"Killian that feeling your describing is love." I tell him.

"I know, but I've never felt love like this before. Its more powerful then any other." He says.

"I feel the same towards you. Im sorry I dont want to fight you. If you say that the other thing was different. Then I believe you." I say to him.

"I just dont think its time to so the three words just yet." He says to me.

"Yeah we both feel the same is good enough for now." I tell him.

A month later

"Higher Killian!" Henry yells as I push him on the swing.

"Any higher and you might touch the sky." I say to him.

"Henry lunch!" Emma yells.

I stopped the swing and Henry went inside. Emma came over to me real quick and kissed me.

"Now go before Henry comes." I tell her.

She went back in and I sat on the porch and looked into the window. I cant believe it. I fell and every time I see her I fall even more.

"The rumors are true. My brother is back." Liam says to me.

"Yeah. I have been back for months. I thought you were back in London with dad?" I ask.

"I was but I heard Killian went back to work and I had to see you." He says.

"Well I am back at work. I have to say I thought things wouldnt be the same after what happened." I tell him.

"Killian what happened a couple years ago was an accident." He says.

"I know I cant afford that mistake again." I tell him.

"Killian... Oh hello." Emma says.

"Emma this is my brother Liam. Liam this is Emma Swan. She and her son are under my protection." I tell him.

"Its nice to meet you Emma." Liam says.

"Same to you." She says.

"Emma could you go inside I'll be right there. I need to talk to my brother." I tell her.

"Yeah of course." She says and goes back inside.

"I know Graham told you. Thats why your here." I say to him.

"Killian you cant be invested in the one your protecting. I know last time was an accident and this time it could end the same." He says.

"I dont intend on making it the same. This time I wasnt stupid. Im not taking them out of town like I did last time." I tell him.

"Killian I want you to be happy and if this woman makes you happy thats wonderful, but you cant be with her while this is going on. Im just looking out for you." He says.

"I know, but Liam I cant help it. I want her. Physically and mentally and emotionally. I've never felt this way about anyone. Dont take it from me." I tell him.

"I wont, but Killian just be careful." He says.

"Yes I know be careful and dont slip up." I say.

"No by be careful I meant with your heart. Dont fall to fast." He says.

"I need to go in." I tell him.

He walked away and I went back inside the house. Liam is my brother, but I know he hasnt forgave me for last time. I dont think he ever truly will.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.