Chapter 12

Killian's POV

I dont like this plan not that I know what it is. I just dont like it. Emma went outside and I looked out the window and a car pulled up and took her. This made me nervous, but lucky for me I had her tracked.

Phone Call

Killian: Not now Liam.

Liam: Killian this is too dangerous. Whatever your doing dont bring Emma back.

Killian: Im sorry brother this is what I have to do.

I hung up the phone and followed far behind this time I will win.

Emma's POV

Neal got real mad at me and punched me as we got out of the car. He shoved me in a room and I fell on my knees. I looked up and around and it was freezing in here. I heard the sound of chattering teeth I looked into the corner and saw a little girl holding a stuff Elephant.

"Hi Im Emma." I say to her.

"Hi." She says nervously and backed away from me.

"Hey its okay. Whats your name?" I ask her.

"Im not allowed to say." She says.

"Oh. Well dont worry my protector should be here soon. We will be safe." I say.

"My brother was my protecter. He never came for me." She says.

"Your Avery arnt you. Your Killian's little sister." I say.

"You know my brother?" She asks.

"Yes I do. He feels really bad that he couldnt find you, but he worked on his skills and he is on his way." I tell her.

"We wont make it. Those in this place never do. I was never in this box before. For three years I was never put in here. Now Im in and theres no way out." She says.

"No dont say that. Killian will come for me. I mean us. He wouldnt leave me." I say.

"You love Killian?" She asks.

"Yeah I do very much. My son loves him as well. Dont worry he is coming. You will be with your family again.

"Your really pretty Emma." She says to me.

"Thank you. Now dont worry." I say.

We sat in the room and the air got colder and I was worried Killian got hurt. Avery fell asleep and I made sure she was warm. I heard alot of things breaking and gunshots and I feared the worse. Then the door opened.

"Swan." Killian says.

"Killian!" I say.

I ran over to him and hugged him and kissed his face.

"I was so worried about you." He says.

"I was worried about you too." I say.

"Im just happy your alright." He says.

"Avery." I say.

I walked back into the box thing and Avery was awake and was scared.

"Im scared." She says.

"Its okay. Your safe now." I tell her and hold out my hand.

"Are you sure?" She ask.

I nodded and brought her outside where every worker and back up Killian had were at.

"Killian, does this little one look familiar?" I ask him.

"Avery! Oh Im so happy your okay." Killian says and hugs her.

"Lets get them both checked out." Graham says.

"Your plan was insane, but Im proud of you. How'd you know it would work?" Killian asks me.

"Well I just knew you would come." I say.

A few days later.

"Killian!" A man says walking over to him.

"She is fine dad. Oh right Emma this is my dad Brennan. Dad this is Emma." Killian says.

"Hello." He says to me.

"Hi." I say.

"Killian you did it finally." Liam says.

"Well this time I didnt go crazy once she was gone." Killian says.

"Okay. Avery is all set to go." Dr.Whale says.

"Thank you." Killian says.

"So I guess Dad and I will take her home." Liam says.

"No, Liam. As you all know I wasnt the best parental guardian. Heck you raised Killian and I wasnt the best father for Avery." Brennan says.

"Dad what are you saying?" Liam asks.

"Im saying if you want to. I want you to take her Killian." Brennan says.

"Killian! Why does he get her? He may have saved her, but he also lost her." Liam says.

"I know, but Killian has a more fatherly figure to him. Plus Liam you work all night and sleep all day." Brennan say.

"So your saying that Avery. Will be my responsibility?" Killian asks.

"Yes. What do you say?" Brennan asks.

"I need to talk this over with Emma." Killian says and pulls me aside.

"Take her Killian. If your dad wants this then do it." I say.

"Okay dad. I'll do it." Killian says.

Killian's dad signed over his rights to Avery and Killian was both her brother and her dad. I could tell it made him happy and when he is happy I am happy.