Nine : Agony

So, as promised. Here is the next update, before time. Thankyou for giving this story so much love. It's 50k already. Stay blessed.❤️
Also, haven't proof read the update. So I really don't know how did it turn out to be. Forgive me if its bad. Also I'm not a professional writer, so yeah. 🙈

And the response, it's decreasing. I work hard for every update. All I'd say is that it's entirely upto you to vote/comment or not. :)

Happy Reading! 😇

~*~*~*~*~

Four Months Later :

There are some people in your life who make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger and live just a bit better because unexpected friendships are the best ones. Same was the case with Manik and Nandini, over the period of time their bond had grown too strong, even if there was a slightest happening in both their lives, they would be the first ones for each other to know it. That's how things were. In the case of Fab 4, they had started treating Nandini like their baby. Dhruv and Abhimanyu had joined the Gang of Brothers along with Cabir for Nandini and hence cared for her to no extreme. Mukti always used to talk to Nandini about her problems even before Abhimanyu and Alya, well, her and Nandini loved talking about clothes and that's how they bonded over clothes and shopping and Manik? He was still unsure of the ever increasing feelings. But as they say, when the time is right, it's right. And maybe, now wasn't the right time. And Nandini, she had just got a mini family in her new friends who she loved so much.

" Haan Manik, the GPRS is on. Don't worry." Nandini said over the call which was connected to the stereo system of the car.

" Nandini, just be careful okay? The area is not safe at all. Because of that accident the main road is blocked which is why you had to come from there. I'm really sorry I couldn't be there." He replied in a single breath as he had to leave urgently due to a family emergency while they were returning from a business party. So Manik gave her his other car's keys. After a lot of insistence, Manik finally allowed her to drive back alone. Over the period of time, Manik not only became more possessive, but also dearly protective of Nandini.

" Ohoo. Manik relax. It's alright. You don't have to be sorry, please. And as it is I'm just about to reach in another fifteen minutes." She calmly said.

" Nandini, you're okay right?" Manik asked hesitantly. During the party, there was a guy who kept looking at Nandini in a sly way which obviously made her uncomfortable and thus was noticed by Manik. After nearly threatening that man for his life, he let go of him.

" Yes Manik. I'm fine." She said softly.

" Just call me when you reach home so that I know you're safe, okay? Keep your phone on." He said calmly.

" Yes sir. Aur kuch?" Nandini sighed while chuckling.

" Nope. Take care. Bye." He said and hung up.

The road she was driving on barely had anyone except her with dim light and trees all around. Though she was acting all brave in front of Manik, but she knew how dangerous it could be. After moving forward for about ten more minutes, the car abruptly chose to stop in the middle of the secluded passage.

" Damnit! What is with this car now?! Urgh. Manik, yes Manik." She scowled as she took out her phone from her bag just to find no network.

" No network? Shit." She said as she got out of the car when she finally received some signal and immediately called up Manik, which he immediately picked.